Chapter 15 - There Will Be Good Times Waiting

CHAPTER 15: There Will Be Good Times Waiting

This bracelet freaked me out for a while. Oh God, I think I need a psychiatrist. I'm being crazy.

"Ana! Dinner's ready!" Gail shouted from outside.

"I'm coming!" I guess I'm just hungry. I'll eat my stress away!

I returned the bracelet in the box. Maybe I should keep this or else I'll start assuming things again.

I and the whole family merrily ate our dinner. We also planned for our destinations during our stay here in Dublin. Gail was thinking of shopping for new stuffs. I came to think of it. Why won't I go shopping too? And also, I promised some presents for the boys. What would be the best present to them? Especially Shane, his birthday is approaching. What's something he'll surely like? Uuurgghh! I said for the boys, not for Shane only, you stupid mind! Stop thinking of him!

"What do you think, Ana?" Mum suddenly asked.

"Uhm... what is it again, mum?" I shyly asked.

"Oh, we're having a girl's bond tomorrow afternoon. Are you into it?"

"Of course!"

Few minutes later, everyone decided to go to sleep. Upon arriving our room, I started fixing some of my stuffs which were lying on the bed. Gail, who's lying on the bed too, started expressing her excitement.

"OMG!!! I'm going to enjoy some shopping spree tomorrow. I badly need new clothes. You too, Ana. I'll help you buy some. And shoes, too! Do you still have enough shoes?"

"Maybe. But I'll surely buy a new one." Then I placed the last pair of clothes inside the closet. "Excited for shopping, not summer, huh?"

"Of course! Besides, we're going to visit some relatives the next week. I need to look good. And because I'm sleepy now, I need to sleep and get ready for an exciting day tomorrow!" She fixed her pillow and she suddenly stopped.

"Wait, what's this? Is this yours?"

"Ah! That's mine! Gi--"

Before I can grab it, Gail opens the box and saw the bracelet, and carefully examined it.

"So it's from Shane. When did you got this?"

"Uhm, right before we left Sligo."

"Oh, there's a heart symbol!" She suddenly looked at me crazily. "Gotcha! You're blushing."

"W-what? Blushing? Maybe because i-it's cold."

"No. You're blushing because you're thinking about something ELSE."

"O-of course not!"

"Whooops! Stammering! Haha!"

"Cut it Gail!"

"Ok, before you turn on your anger." She returned the bracelet inside the box and placed it on the side table. She dropped herself in the bed, still looking at me.

"I know that you know you're starting to fall for him, and you know it isn't right. Don't worry, I'll help you divert your attention."

Woah. She's really strange! How'd she knew it?

"Sleep now, mind-reader!" We both chuckled, then went to sleep.

~ ~ ~

"Please Anaaaa! Come with meeee!" Ronnie started pulling my hands.

"Later at 8am. I'm still sleepy."

"Pleaassee!!"

"Okay! Wait! Let's take our breakfast first." I finally had the urge to get up.