You're gonna hold me in your arms.

Oakley pulled up to North Camp and got out of the truck. Thankfully, it looked like Jamie's car was there as she walked up the front steps. She was reminded of the year she spent here with Kayce and Tate. The memories flooded back into her mind, making her smile as she knocked on the door. Her smile vanished when she saw Jamie answer the door.

He looked like he had not slept in a few days, which was probably true. Dark circles hung under his eyes as he looked at Oakley. He was dressed in jeans and a plaid flannel with only socks on.

"Hey," Oakley nodded. "Am I...are you busy?"

"No," Jamie shook his head and stepped to the side.

"Thanks," Oakley stepped into the house as Jamie shut the door behind her.

There weren't many lights on and most of the window curtains were closed. Oakley looked at Jamie as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Where's James?" Oakley asked.

"School," Jamie said.

James went to a private school almost an hour away from the ranch. Oakley nodded, remembering that Jamie left early to take James there every morning.

"What do you need, Oakley?" Jamie asked.

"Just to see if you're alright," Oakley said. "And to apologize to you for the other day."

Jamie looked confused at Oakley.

"For yelling at you," Oakley sighed. "It's none of my business, Jamie. I just was concerned but I didn't give you the respect you deserved as James' father. You know how to raise your son and what he needs...I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's alright," Jamie nodded. "Think we're all a bit lost as to what we're supposed to do."

"You seem to be able to talk to Kayce?" Oakley gave him a small smile.

"He's been a good sounding board," Jamie nodded.

"I guess no update?" Oakley asked and Jamie shook his head no. "Maybe...and I hate saying this, but maybe it was what it was...just a terrible accident?"

"She had a son," Jamie's eyes narrowed at Oakley. "Would you do that knowing Lee and Evelyn were waiting for you?"

Oakley frowned.

"No," Oakley shook her head. "But people can be in pain, Jamie. Sometimes it's a pain you can't imagine or describe?"

Jamie leaned back and looked at Oakley, eyeing her where they still stood in the entrance.

"You don't know this pain, Oakley," Jamie said.

"I didn't say I did," Oakley shook her head. "I'm trying to be understanding though."

"How do you tell your son his mother killed herself?" Jamie asked.

Oakley didn't say anything.

"How would you do that, Oakley?" Jamie stepped closer to her.

"I don't know," Oakley blinked fast. "I know kids are preceptive though and will sense things even outside of their comprehension."

"How about you parent your kids and I'll parent mine?" Jamie said bluntly.

Oakley took a deep breath, feeling like she overstepped again in Jamie's eyes and was now unwelcome.

"I'm sorry, Jamie," Oakley walked back to the door. "For every part of this...I'm sorry."

"Did Kayce go into the office?" Jamie asked as Oakley opened the door.

She didn't feel like she could voice this opinion. But there was something inside of her that was jealous of the fact Jamie wanted Kayce over her for this time. She knew it was stupid, that she had no right...but Oakley was usually the kind, understanding one. Now it seemed she was the problem with Jamie.