Be wary of the answers.

Oakley looked over her shoulder at the sound of a trailer coming up to the barn area. A large truck stopped and all four doors opened up. Travis stepped out, along with four young women. Oakley raised an eyebrow at the women who all looked like they were a little too much like the characters of themselves. She turned to face them as Travis walked up to where John and Kayce were standing. Two more trailers pulled up and a crew soon was standing around.

After watching John nod his head, Travis waved to the crew and they all went to work, unloading horses and pulling out gear. Oakley watched a small blonde walk past Kayce and Rip, eyeing both of them with a smile.

"Thought Travis worked with horses, not bitches," Beth came up to stand next to Oakley.

"Aren't we not supposed to call each other that anymore?" Oakley asked Beth. "It's degrading or something?"

"Not when there are women who step us back from actual equality," Beth shrugged. "And those women are fucking stupid."

Oakley glanced around and saw all the women with Travis looking at Kayce and the wranglers. There was a taller one, with long black hair standing to the side who was staring at Kayce. Oakley narrowed her eyes.

"You can't tell me they don't see the rings on their hands," Oakley said to Beth.

"I don't think they care," Beth sighed. "They wouldn't care if we were standing next to them."

Oakley watched the tall woman slick back her hair before walking toward Kayce.

"Better watch your man," Beth smirked.

Oakley frowned as the women went right up to Kayce. He had been talking to Rip and Ryan but turned when the woman tapped his shoulder. She started saying something to him, but Oakley couldn't read her lips. Kayce nodded his head and smiled at the woman. Oakley felt a prick of jealousy coarse through her.

"Just gonna let her do that?" Beth asked.

"Do what?" Oakley looked at Beth. "They're just talking."

"Are they?" Beth raised an eyebrow.

Oakley looked back over and saw the woman giggle, placing her hand on Kaye's arm briefly before walking away from him. Kayce turned back to talk to Ryan but Oakley's eyes followed the woman who went up to the small blonde from earlier. Oakley watched them giggle and smile, the taller one glancing back at Kayce. The smaller one waved her hand in front of her chest like she was hot and Oakley frowned.

"Yeah...they were just talking," Beth laughed before walking away.

Oakley watched Beth walk off, feeling like a lame girlfriend again. She trusted Kayce, through and through...but she did not trust other women. And she did not like when other women were touching her man. When Oakley looked back she jumped in surprise to see Kayce standing next to her.

"What're you doing?" Kayce smirked.

"You tell me?" Oakley placed her hands on her hips.

"What?" Kayce asked.

"Who's your friend?" Oakley nodded to the women.

Kayce looked over his shoulder and the women in the circle. They all looked in the other direction. Kayce looked back at Oakley.

"They came with Travis," Kayce said. "They're all in the horse sales and shit."

"Travis doesn't hire ugly people I see," Oakley snipped.

"Ugly?" Kayce tilted his head. "What are you after?"

"Oh...haha," Oakley mimicked what the women had done earlier and touched Kayce's arm.