Enough of this, please.

The scene Oakley was met with at the house was bloody.

A body, whom Oakley assumed was Marcus, was dead, lying face down across the back door entrance. There was a large pool of blood underneath him and three bullet holes in his back. Oakley held onto the porch railing as she took in the sight.

"Call the pilot!"

Oakley's head snapped up and she forced herself to move, stepping over the body and walking into the kitchen area. Sitting on the ground, leaning back against the counter was Kayce. Rip was kneeling next to him, holding his shoulder, and John was standing with his cell phone in his hand.

"Baby," Kayce breathed out as he saw Oakley.

Oakley's eyes moved down to the real reason why Rip was holding Kayce's shoulder. Blood was slowly seeping through Kayce's shirt from where Rip's hand was. Kayce's face was pale and his eyes full.

It was as if Oakley's heart was pounding in her head as her legs carried her over to Kayce. She fell to her knees in front of him, her hands hovering over as though she didn't know what she could and couldn't touch. Her eyes glanced at Rip and she saw fear in the man's eyes. Rip was never afraid. Oakley's lip began to tremble.

"Kacye..." Oakley leaned closer to him, resting one of her hands on his bent knee. "H-Hold on...we're gonna...gonna get you to the hospital."

"Ten minutes," John snapped from above them.

"See?" Oakley nodded. "Ten minutes, Kayce."

"Fuck," Kayce closed his eyes and Oakley saw his stained shirt darken more.

"We need more pressure," Oakley stood up and grabbed a towel from the counter. "Here, press as hard as you can."

Rip moved and Oakley quickly placed the towel over where Kayce had been shot. She could smell the blood when she did and it made Oakley feel faint for a second. Kayce groaned, kicking his leg out.

"Easy!" Rip told him.

"Kayce, look at me," Oakley held both sides of Kayce's head. "L-Look at me."

Kayce's eyes met hers.

"Dad!"

Tate was right next to Oakley's side.

"Tate," Oakley held onto his shoulder with one of her hands.

"Dad?" Tate choked out with a sob.

"He's okay," Oakley breathed in harshly. "We're gonna get him in the helicopter soon."

"What happened?" Tate asked.

"They're landing," John walked back over from the window. "Rip, help me get him up."

Oakley stood up with them, watching Kayce's face show just how much pain he was in. Rip and John half carried Kayce out, Oakley following along with all the towels she could grab. Tate ran after her.

"You stay here," Oakley yelled over the sound of the blades.

"I'm coming!" Tate cried.

"No!" Oakley snapped. "You stay here, with your siblings. You watch over them. You protect them. Okay? Please, Tate...please do this for me?"

Tate was breathing hard but he stopped moving forward. Oakley turned and Rip stepped aside as she climbed in with John and Kayce, who was lying on the floor.

"Go!" John hollered and Oakley felt the helicopter pull up fast.

She was on her knees over Kayce, pressing down on his shoulder. He was in pain, wincing with each movement of the helicopter as it flew. Oakley looked up at John.