Interrupted

Jo's POV:

I didn't give myself a second to think. I ran my hands through his hair, crashing my lips onto his. He stood still for a moment before he caught up, bringing his hands to my waist and moving his lips in sync with mine. 

I let my hands wander, feeling his muscular body under his sweatshirt. His lips felt like heaven against mine, so soft yet moving with so much aggression. He moved his hands up and down my side, coming dangerously close to my ass on his way down. 

He somehow kicked the mens bathroom door open behind him and dragged me in with him. I prayed no one else was in there, but I was too caught up in the kiss to look. I felt one of Colton's hands leave my body to lock the door behind us before it was back on me, leaving a trail of fire wherever he touched. 

He pushed me up against the door, pushing a leg in between mine so I was straddling him. His lips left mine and peppered kisses along my jaw until he reached me neck. He continued kissing my neck, sucking slightly harder, making me gasp. I felt him smile at my reaction, and he continued sucking harder down my neck. He reached the sensitive spot above my collarbone, drawing a moan out of me against me will.

His hands roamed under my shirt, and I pressed my body closer to his as if to give permission. He traced the outline of my bra with his fingers, and I could feel my heart pounding with desire. Thank God I chose to wear a nice bra today. 

 His lips met mine again, sliding his tongue against my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly, granting him access. His tongue explored my mouth, deepening the kiss. He pulled back to bring my lower lip between his, making me moan once more. I felt him smirk against my lips. 

My competitive edge didn't want to give him all the satisfaction; I wanted to hear him moan at my mercy too. I slid my hands under his sweatshirt, running my palms against his hard abs. I let one hand roam up and down while the other traced along the edge of his sweatpants. I broke the kiss to let my lips wander down his neck while I did, eager to find his weak spot as well. I sucked at the spot below his ear before reaching up, tugging his earlobe in between my lips. I heard a deep groan escape his lips, and I knew I had found the spot. 

I brought my lips back to his, and we attacked each other like there was no tomorrow. His hands slid under my ass to lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled my body against his, eager to feel him closer, if that was even possible. 

The desire between my legs grew, my need thumping in tandem with my heart. I felt something hard meet my core, and I knew he felt the same. I wanted him.

A hard knock on the door broke our trance. We pulled apart, staring at each other in shock before he lowered me to the ground.

"Uhh, one-one moment," he called out, clearly as startled as I was. I fixed my shirt and quickly smoothed down my hair, the embarrassment of what I just did hitting me like a truck. He ran a hand through his hair, his mouth still open in shock. Fuck.

After fixing myself, I turned to open the door, eager to run away from whoever caught us as fast as I could. I opened the door, and to my surprise, Dani stood there, smirking. 

"We paid the bill, the boys are waiting," she said smugly, her smirk growing when she saw Colton behind me. My cheeks flushed bright red. 

"Right," I muttered. I stepped out, turning back to Colton briefly. "Uhh, I'll see you around?" I said hesitantly.

"Yeah, see ya," he smirked, clearly recovered from the shock of being interrupted. I threw him an awkward wave before speed walking down the hallway, Dani at my heels. 

Once we were close to the table, Dani had caught up to me, staring at me with humor in her eyes. 

"Later," I snipped, cutting her off before she could bring it up. She nodded, clearly amused.

Baby Stepsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें