*Later*

A/N: I assume this is what you guys are here for anyways, so here's the moment you've been waiting for....

This is your warning.

Jo's POV:

We pulled up to mine around 30 minutes later. I had texted my roommates I was leaving, and luckily they said they weren't planning on coming back home for a while. Colton hadn't drank tonight so he was able to drive us over. I was glad we wouldn't be walking at this hour of the night. 

I was slightly hesitant to have Colton in my room. He had been to my place before, but only in the kitchen and living room. My bedroom felt personal. He would be the only guy, besides Sam, to have stepped foot in it. I was a little scared to have my sacred space potentially ruined. 

However, my hormones were currently in full control, and they wanted nothing more than to have Colton in my bed. What's a girl to do?

"Geez, how do you do these stairs every day?" Colton huffed behind me.

I chuckled. "You're the athlete, this should be easy for you," I teased. 

"There's no stairs in hockey," Colton grumbled. 

We finally reached my unit. We walked in, and Colton beelined for the couch, making himself comfortable. 

"I do have a room, you know," I giggled. He looked up, wide-eyed.

"I didn't know I was allowed in there," he admitted, sounding like a little kid. I laughed again.

"Please, I've been in yours enough times, it's only fair to return the favor," I smiled before turning towards my door. I heard him get up behind me, following hesitantly. 

I opened the door, trying to see my room as an outsider.  It was pretty bare, as I had never got around to decorating. I didn't have many photos, other than a few framed photos of my family. Other than that, I didn't want any reminder of my childhood. The only furniture in my room was my bed, nightstand, and desk. I said a quick 'thank you' to past Jo for cleaning up before I went to Colton's.

I had chosen a white comforter with little red roses all over it as a freshman, and it had somehow survived the years. The rest of my room was white with little red accents. Simple, but cute. At least, I thought so. 

"Ahh, so this is the Jo Cave," Colton said. I watched him take in the room, suddenly feeling nervous under his scrutiny. 

"Yeah, sorry it's kinda... empty," I said, feeling super self-conscious. 

"No, it's adorable," Colton cooed, "just like you." He turned and pinched my cheek.  I swatted his hand away, causing him to laugh. 

"See, I knew under this whole tough-girl act you had a heart," he joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I groaned. I threw the bag Emma had given me, now full of my old clothes, on the floor next to my bed. I sat down on the bed, motioning Colton to follow suit.

"There's not much in my room, sorry," I said meekly. At his, we always had the excuse of the TV; here, there was nothing.

Colton laughed. "Don't worry, I wasn't expecting an arcade or anything."

I nudged his arm. "Rude," I accused.

I turned to face Colton, and found him already staring at me. Or rather, a certain part of me...

"Colton, eyes up here," I barked, motioning his eyes upwards. He blushed, bringing his eyes up to meet mine.

"Sorry, can't help myself," he said cheekily. My cheeks burned red. I felt super exposed, missing my hoodie that currently sat in the bottom of Emma's bag.