1. Oxford

University or as some would call it college. Or as I like to say. One big fucking party. With optional classes at the end of the day my parents were paying for it. I came from a rich family, private schools. But now I could finally have some kind of freedom from that. As I entered the campus at Oxford I looked around for one of two people. Farleigh Start and Felix Catton. Two boys I'd grown up with my whole life. Spending summers at Felix's parents manor, Saltburn. Of course I was always with Venetia. His sister but she wasn't here. "Y/n, over here!" I heard a voice call out.

"Felix." I said as I went over to him, hugging him. Our parents had been friends so it was only right that we were as well.

"It's been forever since I last saw you. How have you been?" He asked me as we walked around campus together.

"I've been as good as I could be. Besides it's only been a few weeks since I last saw you." I said to him and he started laughing. I then reached into my bag and got a cigarette out.

"A few weeks still seems like forever. Let me light that for you." He said as I was searching for my lighter.

"Thank you. How have you been?" I asked him and that's when I saw him. Farleigh.

"I've been great. Venetia says to say hello." He said to. That's when Farleigh started to walk over. Smoking his cigarette.

"Well if it isn't Y/n." He said to me and I smiled at him.

"Farleigh. It's so good to see you." I said to him and he smiled at me. Farleigh was one of my first friends.

"Why didn't I get a welcome like that." Felix said and I looked at him.

"Do you want me to redo us seeing each other again all over. I can make it more dramatic." I said to him and they both laughed.

"Never do that. I know how dramatic you can be." Farleigh said to me. We all the talked and more people joined us. I was glad for when dinner time rolled around. I sat next to Farleigh.

"Cheers." We all said as we clicked glasses. We then drank it.

"Honestly I can't wait to go to the pub." I said to them all and Farleigh looked at me.

"You're already thinking of other places." He said to me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Well yeah, we can then have a few more drinks." I said to him with a smile. We kept talking before we heard someone bang their fist on a table.

"Fucking ask me a sum, then!" He shouted and the room was quiet.

"What a psycho. I'll be steering clear of him." I said and one of the girls looked at me with a smile.

"You and me both." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile.

"I'm Y/n." I said to her, I hadn't met her earlier. Well I don't think I had.

"Beth. So, what are you studying?" She asked me and I took another sip of my drink.

"Criminology. Following my family's choice of the law route." I said to her and she looked at me. "What are you studying here?" I asked her and she looked at me with a smile.

"Creative writing. I decided it on a whim." She said to me with a smile and I looked at her. "So, you and Farleigh. Are you both a thing or something? There's chemistry right." She said to me and I looked at him and then her.

"He wishes." I said to her and we both started to laugh.

"Who wishes what?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"No one." I said to him with a smile. We then continued on with our meal. When the first day of class came around I didn't know anyone. I just kept to myself. I then found my seat next to some guy.

"Jeremy Harding." He said to me and I shook his hand.

"Y/n Lauder." I said shaking his hand. There was something about this guy. I couldn't tell if I liked him or not.

"Lauder, you wouldn't happen to be a relation of Henry Lauder. The guy that built his law firm up from the ground." He said to me and I looked at him before looking down at my book.

"Yeah, that would be my father." I said to him. He built it up from a small room in his house and now he has offices all over the world. Which is the best thing. He was barely ever home. But yet again I wasn't either.

"He's the reason I actually took this course. And now I get to say that I was studying with his daughter. I can't wait to my parents this." He said and when it came down to discussions. He just wanted to talk about my father. Just what a girl wants. Especially when she's trying to act like she wants to learn. When class I ended I headed for the library. Sitting with Farleigh and Felix. I had my head on Farleigh's shoulder.

"You look like you've had a great first day." Farleigh said and I truly did.

"It can't have been that bad." Felix said to me and I looked at him.

"Trust me. It was awful. The guy I was sat next to. He just wanted to talk about his adoration for my father." I said to them both and Farleigh patted my head.

"Yeah, that's pretty bad. Maybe just don't sit next to him." He said to me and I'd do anything to do that. So the next class. I was determined not instead I sat with a girl and I managed to actually do a whole lesson without having to talk about my father. It was like that for the next coming weeks. Me sitting away from him. I was currently heading to the library. After having to sit next to Jeremy for a week, I'd again listened to Farleigh's advice.

"Someone looks like she's had a better class." Felix said to me with a smile.

"Well, I took Farleigh's advice. I sat far away from him." I said with a smile as I sat with them.

"Well, at least you finally listened to me." Farleigh said to me with a smile. I was glad about that.

"Now it's time to plan for that Christmas party tonight." I said to them both. They looked at me.

"You are such a party person. Always thinking about the next thing." Felix said to me and I looked at him. He was the one that made me this way.

"And it's all because of you. Besides college is a big fucking party anyways. It's about time we had some." I said to him with a smile and this would be the start to many. Well hopefully.