6. Summer Fun and Games

I was glad when we could finally have a day of our own. Heading to fields where clothing was not allowed at all. I laid beside Farleigh reading a book that I'd brought with me. When I looked up I saw that Oliver was walking over. "We're over here, Ollie!" Venetia shouted as she waved.

"Hey, Ollie!" I shouted at him with a smile.

"Hi, mate." Felix shouted at him.

"Hey. No trunks allowed in the field." Farleigh shouted and that's when Oliver started taking his trunks off. "Well, well, well." Farleigh said to him. Vee and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Leave him alone." Felix said to us all.

"Good for you. What a twist." Farleigh said making me laugh even more.

"Watch out for thistles, mate. Thistles, they're everywhere. Seasonal." Felix shouted at him and we spent the rest of the afternoon there. It was one of those summer traditions we had. The next day we all went sunbathing around the pond. I was led on a blanket whilst reading my book. Felix and Oliver were swimming in it. I was happy on the land.

"Do you think Harry, Hermione and Ron all have threesomes?" Felix asked us causing me to laugh.

"What?" Vee shouted back to him.

"They must have." I said to him as I kept reading the book.

"Oh,without a fucking doubt." Farleigh shouted before going back to his book.

"You think they all fuck?" Felix asked us all.

"They're missing out on an opportunity if they're not." Farleigh shouted to him. The next day I noticed that my oversized shirt was missing. I then saw who'd stolen it.

"Hey, that's my shirt." I said to Farleigh as I put on another shirt of mine.

"You steal my clothes, I steal yours. That's how this works." He said to me before he left the room. We then went to the library. Later that day we all watched a horror movie together. Pamela was still here. And I thought she was going already. Besides that it got to one of the scary parts in the film and I hid my face in Farleigh's neck.

"Oh, my god!" Vee screamed out.

"I wasn't ready for that." I said to her as I laughed looking back at the screen.

"Why is she wet?" Elspeth asked us all and Felix looked at her. Like the answer was clear.

"Because she's been down the well, Mum." Felix said to her. But by far my favourite was when we played tennis after dinner. It was 2 vs 3. We were still managing to lose somehow.

"That was out." Farleigh said to them.

"Yeah, that should be our point." I said to them as Felix and Oliver laughed on the other side.

"Drink, drink, drink!" Felix and Oliver then started to chant together.

"Fuck off!" Vee shouted at them making me start laughing.

"You've got to hit the ball, Vee." Felix shouted at her and we kept playing our game. Drinking when we had to. I was glad when we finally got a point.

"Right, you two drink." I said to them with a smile. We all kept on playing and hitting the ball. They even tried to hit Vee at one point.

"That's so weird. Stop!" Vee said and I looked at her with a smile.

"I'll avenge you!" I shouted as I tried to then hit Felix. We then kept on going and we got one.

"Our point." Farleigh shouted with a smile. He then picked me up and spun me around making me smile. The buys then drank in the other side. This summer might have felt different but with a purpose. The next day I was exhausted, I'd made it to breakfast but then managed to stay head back to the bedroom.

"So, what are you wanting to do today?" Farleigh asked me and I looked at him with a smile. I was currently laying between his legs.

"I don't know. Whatever it is, as long as it's with you." I said to him with a smile. And he smiled back at me.

"Oh, really? What about the others?" He asked me and I looked up at him with a smile.

"Maybe we could ditch for the day. Just spend some time together." I said to him with a smile. I was hoping that he'd be able to think of something for the both of us.

"How about we go to the field." He said to me that was a glint of something in his eyes.

"Now that sounds like heaven." I said to him with a smile. And that's what we did. Ditching our clothes to go to the field and do things. Things we would never be able to do whilst the others were here. This was just the day that we needed. Especially for the night we were going to have.