16. Fraud

As dinner was happening. I couldn't stop thinking about how Oliver was a fraud. How he was sat with us, he didn't deserve to be. Why was he here? I get it Felix liked him but he was the only one. No one else cared about. And to think tomorrow was his fucking birthday tomorrow. How he would try and steal the show. When dinner finished I went to Felix's room. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Oliver isn't around is he?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No, haven't seen him since dinner. What's wrong?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"We need to talk." I said to him and he let me into his room and I sat on the end on his bed. He sat beside me.

"What about?" He asked me and I looked at him. This was going to make him hate me. But this is what he needed to hear.

"Oliver. He's not who he says he is." I said to him and he sighed.

"If this is about the Farleigh thing- -" He started and I cut him off. There was something more to that.

"He didn't do it Felix. It was Oliver. Listen, he has it out for all of you. There's something wrong with him. He's not normal." I said to him and he stood up and looked at me.

"Y/n. If this is what you want to talk about then your crazy. Oliver isn't like that. He's our friend." He said to me and I stood up and shook my head.

"He isn't. What do we really know about him. Fuck all. Felix you need to believe me before something happens. Who knows what he's capable off." I said to him and he shook his head again. This wasn't how I needed this to go. I needed him to believe me. To know I wasn't making this up.

"Y/n, you're making no sense. Oliver is a nice guy for christ sake. Yes he's a little weird but he's normal." Felix said and I shook my head. This wasn't right. He wasn't right.

"Felix, he isn't normal. He set Farleigh up. And I bet it won't be long until he comes after you. Or Vee. Maybe even your parents who knows. But whatever your intentions are. They aren't good." I said to him and he looked at me. Even more confused.

"Then why hasn't he gone after you?" He asked me and I knew he wasn't believing me still.

"Maybe because I'm not any relation to you. It's not like anything would be accomplished if he did anything to me. But please. Be careful around him." I said to him and he hugged me.

"I may not believe you but I trust you. I will make sure I stay completely safe especially when I'm with him." He said to me but that didn't make me feel any better. I needed Oliver to never come back. That kind of thing. When I went back to my room I saw Vee in the hall.

"You look, annoyed." She said to me and I looked at her.

"That's because Felix is too nice to people. And sometimes he can't see a fraud when he sees one." I said to her and she looked at me. She was intrigued. Wanting to know more.

"Tell me more. Who's the fraud?" She asked me and I dragged her into my room. I'd scream it off the roof if I had to know. The whole world had to know.

"Oliver. He's not who he says he is." I said to her and she looked at me. Almost as if she had a suspicion herself.

"I thought I was the only one. He's a weird guy. Like a moth." She said  to me and I looked at her with a nod.

"Exactly that. And I'm not comfortable with him being here. I know this is your house and all but if this was my home. I wouldn't want him here." I said to her and she looked at me. She wasn't to keen on him being here. Even after what the two of them were.

"I don't either but hopefully soon he'll fuck off." She said to me and I wanted that as well. There was only a few more weeks of summer and I was hoping he'd leave only. Before he decided to start a fire in this place to bring them all down one by one. Maybe he'd even set a fire. Burn this place to the ground. God knows he wanted everyone out of here. I could just tell by that look and they way he walked around like he wanted this place as his own. But he never would  be able to.

"So do I, something tells me he needs to be pushed out." I said to her and I had to conspire some kind of plan. And I did I have Farleigh but he's not here. Something would have to happen. Trust me. I wouldn't be afraid to put an end to it. If I could.