7. Bath

It had been a quiet night after dinner. I was continuing with my Harry Potter book whilst having my head on Farleigh's chest. He looked at me with a smile. "Don't get too comfortable. I need to have a bath." Farleigh said to me as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Do you have to?" I asked him as I turned to face him. He looked at me.

"Yes, I do. But I'll let you finish your page before I move." He said to me and I looked at him.

"Then I'll just read it slower." I said to him making him smile. I could see that he was looking at me as I was reading. Almost like he was checking to see that I was reading and not staring at the same line again. But I was doing just that.

"Now, I know that you're just reading the same line again. But I really have to go." He said to me and I looked at him. There was no way that I could stall him any longer.

"Fine. Go for your bath." I said to him and I sat up. He kissed me.

"I'll be back. No need to miss me." He said to me and he went into the bathroom. I finished my chapter and then followed him in there. Leaving my clothes in the bedroom. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Well, if you're having a bath. I thought you could use some company." I said to him as I got into the bath with him. Lying in front of him.

"Now this is the kind of company I could do with more often." He said to me as he kissed my shoulder before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I could as well. How are we only just doing this now." I said to him and I felt him smile against my skin. I wanted to stay this was forever. He then wrapped his arms around my body more.

"I don't know but now we have the rest of the summer to do it." He said to me and I looked up at him kissing him. He only deepened it from there. This was just perfection. I managed to turn myself around straddling him. I then pulled away getting out.

"I think I've had enough of bathing for today." I said to him and I started to get out of the bag.

"I love you but sometimes I never know what to think." He said to me and that was the first time he'd ever exchanged those words to me.

"Well, I love you too." I said to him as I kissed his forehead. I then made my way to the sink. Brushing my teeth before heading back to the main room. The next night we didn't really do much. Farleigh and I laid on the bed together just talking. "Why don't you spend the summer with me next year?" I said to him with a smile and he looked at me.

"And what would that entail?" He asked me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Traveling. Get away from all the dressed up dinners and all of that stuff." I said to him and he kissed me smiling.

"Where would be the first place we'd visit." He said to me and I rolled over onto my back to look up at the ceiling.

"I don't quite know yet. Either Italy or Spain. We could work it out on the way." I said to him and I started trying to think of something.

"Well, I will follow wherever you go. Even if you were to lead me to a dead end." He said to me and I looked out the window. I then saw Vee with Oliver.

"What the fuck." I said as I turned over to look at them. Was he really doing what I think he was doing.

"Felix isn't going to like this." He said to me and I looked at him. He'd be right about that. Felix wasn't one for sharing. The only reason why he still spoke to me. Even if Farleigh and I were dating was because of one thing. I was Farleigh's friend first and Felix didn't get a say in any of it.

"Let's face it. Felix is not going to be happy with this." I said to Farleigh. This should hopefully be enough to make sure that Oliver never came back. He didn't need to be here anymore. This was for him. He didn't fit in here with us. We all had this as I life, even when I wasn't at Saltburn and was at home with my father. We still had a huge estate. That was all thanks to mother and her rich family that left her everything. I heard Farleigh Scott.

"You stupid little boy." He said as he looked at them.

"Stupid is such an understatement." I said to him. Let's face it. Breakfast tomorrow would be interesting especially since Farleigh and I would know exactly what happened last between Vee and Oliver.

"Oh, I can't wait to tell Felix all about this. Then it'll be bye bye Oliver." Farleigh said to me and I looked at him with a smile. That would mean that our summer could finally be just like all the old ones. Just the four of us. Instead of the four of us and an imposter.

"Finally. I've been wanting him gone since day one." I said to Farleigh. And he knew how much I wanted that to become our reality. Especially since it's what we needed. Felix just wouldn't understand.

"And gone he hopefully will be." Farleigh said before kissing me. We were so bad for doing this but at the end of the day it's what had to be done. Clearing of the trash. The trash that was really starting to intrude further more into the house.