Chapter Seven: Part 1

Vote/Comment❤️

Kirito Suzuki

While in the bedroom, Kirito started to feel the depressed mood he had been hiding from his family. He couldn't stop thinking about the proposal and the frightening incident on his way home from the store. Mr. Yamamoto's threat kept echoing in his head.
Mr. Yamamoto, popularly known as "Dreaded Yamamoto" is a boss of a criminal organization known as "THE RED SPIDER." Kirito remembered borrowing money from him two years ago, when he had gone to Tokyo for a job that a friend had promised him. Kirito had been desperate for money at that time, because his wife was suffering from a deadly disease and he needed money for her treatment. His friend's promised job never materialized, and another friend of his was unable to lend him money. That friend did, however, give Kirito Mr. Yamamoto's contact information. Kirito called Mr. Yamamoto and told him about his situation. Mr. Yamamoto agreed to meet with him, and when they did, he lent Kirito five million yen and a year was given for him to pay back.
Kirito's thoughts raced as he considered his options. "Should I accept the proposal?" he asked himself. "No, I can't. It's too risky," he answered. "Besides, even if I did accept it, there's no way I could come up with 5 million yen in just one week," he said, sighing in despair. He felt like he was at the end of his rope. He didn't know what to do next. He felt like he was trapped in a hopeless situation, with no way out.
"There's nothing else I can do," Kirito thought to himself. "I'm stuck in this cycle of debt, and I don't see any way out. I'm so tired of going through this pain. Maybe I should just end it all." Kirito began to cry, feeling completely hopeless. He felt like he was a failure, and he couldn't see any way to get out of the mess he was in.
After deciding to end it all, Kirito got up from his bed and silently made his way to the kitchen, where he grabbed a knife from the drawer. He quietly headed back to his bedroom. As he sat down on the bed, he raised the knife above his head. Suddenly, a strange figure appeared before him. "Young man, stop what you're doing," the figure said. Kirito was shocked to see what appeared to be an elf-like being standing before him. The being has a multi-coloured skin and its face was impossible to describe. The being's features seemed to shift and change with every breath, and its eyes were glowing orbs of light and Its voice was like the sound of rushing water. Hearing what the being just said, Kirito freezed instantly as he let the knive fall from his grasp.
"Kirito Suzuki, I understand that you're considering death as a way out, but there's another way," the mystical being said. His voice was gentle and soothing, like the sound of a river. Kirito's voice shook with fear as he asked, "How did you know my name, and how do I change my fate?" "That doesn't matter right now," the being replied. "But if you want to change your fate, you must follow me through this portal." As the being spoke, a bright, swirling portal of multicolored light appeared behind him. "Where am I following you to?" Kirito asked, still stricken with fear. "Follow me if you want to change your fate," the mystical being said, raising its hand to signal "follow me." Without hesitation, Kirito took a leap of faith and stepped through the portal. He had no idea what lay on the other side, but he trusted that it was worth the risk. He was filled with a sense of excitement and adventure, eager to see what this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity would bring him.

Oliver Collins

Mr. and Mrs. Collins returned from the hidden garden with the potion, feeling hopeful that this would cure Mrs. Collins' illness. They followed the instructions Dr. Malory had given them, and Mrs. Collins drank the potion. But as the days passed, there was no improvement in Mrs. Collins' condition. In fact, she seemed to be getting worse. Oliver became increasingly worried and desperate. He began to wonder if there was any way to save his wife.
Desperate to find a cure, Mr. Oliver went to the greatest mage in the kingdom. The mage was known for his powerful magic, and Mr. Oliver hoped that he could help.
The mage examined Mrs. Collins and shook his head sadly. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to save her," he said. "The illness is too far advanced."Mr. Oliver felt his heart sink. He had put all of his hope in this mage, and now it seemed that all hope was lost. He felt like his world was collapsing around him.
Back at their home, Mrs. Collins' condition continued to deteriorate. She was bedridden, barely able to speak or move. Mr. Collins sat by her side, holding her hand and watching over her.
As the hours passed, Mr. Oliver could see that Mrs. Collins' breathing was becoming more labored. He called for a doctor, but the doctor could only confirm what Mr. Oliver already knew: Mrs. Collins was dying. Mr. Oliver world felt like it was falling apart. He didn't know how he would go on without his beloved wife. Before he knew it, he started thinking about suicide because he could no longer bear to see his wife die in front of him. As time passed, he finally decides to commit suicide before his wife dies in front of him. He walked straight to the dining with tears flowing endlessly from his cheek and tied a rope to the ceiling fan.
As he was about to hang himself to death, a manly elf with multi-coloured skin suddenly appeared. The elf's face was hard to describe, with features that seemed to shift and change with every breath. Its eyes were glowing orbs of light, and its voice was like the sound of rushing water. Mr. Oliver stood in shock, unsure of what to do or say. The elf spoke first, its voice kind but firm. "Do not take your own life, for there is still hope," the elf said. "I am here to give you an opportunity to change your fate. You want to save your wife right? So, trust me, and I will guide you on your journey. There is still time to save her."
Mr. Oliver looked at the elf, his mind whirling with questions. He wasn't sure if he could trust this strange being, but he had to do something to save his wife. He decided to take a leap of faith.
"What must I do?" he asked. "Right now, you have to take the first step," the mystical being said, "which means you will have to follow me." The being opened a rainbow multi-dimensional portal. "Young man, follow me if you want to change your fate," it said. Without hesitation, Oliver followed the being through the portal. At that moment, it was the birth of a new hope for him.