Chapter Seventeen

Vote/Comment❤️

Kirito Suzuki

"If you could only have one purpose for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Razal asked Kirito, the final question of the test.

Kirito took a moment to consider the question, his brow furrowed in thought. Finally, he spoke.

"I would want to live a life of contentment, where I find happiness and peace in my own life, as well as with my family. I don't need to be very rich or famous, I just want to feel fulfilled and satisfied with my life. Any wealth or riches I gain, I will use it to provide a quality life for myself and my loved ones. I've realized that is true success. Not money or fame, but true happiness and satisfaction."

Razal smiled, impressed by kirito's response.

"I see," Razal said, his smile widening. "Alright then, we have come to the end of this test. It's now over. Tell me, are you ready for the fun part? I find it exhilarating, although it might not be as fun for you. But it will be exciting, that I can promise," Razal said joyously.

Hearing that, Kirito felt a little nervous. Then he smiled and answered, "Yes, I'm ready."

With that, both of them got up from their chairs and walked some distance away from them. Razal walked towards a greyish door that blended into the walls. Kirito followed beside him, and he was amazed by the door because he hadn't noticed it before. He thought he would be teleported the same way he came in.

"Where does this door lead?" Kirito asked, curious.
"It leads to a place where you will be judged," Razal answered, looking at Kirito.

With that, Razal opened the door and went inside. Kirito followed him.

Oliver Collins

Razal's gaze still fixed on Oliver, he asked the final question, "If you could only have one purpose for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

Oliver's face wrinkled in concentration as he pondered Razal's question.

He thought about all the times he had helped those in need, and how it had made him feel. Finally, he replied, "I would want to keep on helping the poor and needy, like I always do. I know that it's not easy, and it's not always appreciated, but it's something that I feel called to do. I know that there's so much more I can do to make the world a better place, and that's what drives me to keep going."

Razal looked at Oliver and smiled.

"I see," he said. "Alright then, as you know, we have now come to the end of the test. Tell me, are you ready for the fun part? I find it exhilarating or, let me say, stimulating. You might not find it fun, but it is to me," Razal said, full of joy.
"I think you mean the judgment aspect. Am I right?" Oliver asked.
"Yes, you're spot on," Razal replied. "Now, let us proceed to the place where your judgment will take place."
"Are we going to teleport there?" Oliver asked, intrigued.
"No, we're going to walk through that door," Razal said, pointing to a door on the left side as he stood up from his chair and gestured for Oliver to follow him.

Oliver looked at the door that Razal pointed to. He was surprised to see a door that was grey and blended into the walls. He hadn't noticed there was a door in the room before.

With that, he stood up from his chair and followed Razal, who was now a few steps away. Razal opened the door and went inside, and Oliver followed behind him.

Khali James

"If you could only have one purpose for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Razal asked Khali, the final question of the test.