Chapter Sixteen

Kirito Suzuki

Razal's gaze fixed on Kirito, he asked the next question.

"What do you value most in life - wealth, health, family, or something else?"

Without hesitating, Kirito answered.

"Family. Yes, I so much value my family. That's the reason why I felt bad for trying to abandon them by taking my life. The riches and wealth I once had were meant to support my family. I want my family to live a fulfilled life. I don't want them to lack anything or suffer financially. If my greed hadn't taken the best of me, we would still be living the quality life we had before. Well, once my fate is changed, I will make things right."

"Hmmm...I see," Razal said, then asked, "If you could only have one feeling for the rest of your life, which would you choose: love, hope, joy, gratitude, or peace?"

"I would choose peace," Khali answered. "Peace of mind is so valuable and something that I think is often undervalued. It's more than just the absence of conflict or war. It's a state of mind where you feel calm, serene, and content. When you have peace of mind, you can focus on what truly matters to you. You can enjoy the simple things in life without worrying about the future or dwelling on the past. It's a state of mind that's worth more than any material wealth or fame."

Hearing that, Razal's face lit up in a brief smile. He then asked, "Are you ready for the last question of the test?"

Kirito was initially surprised by the question, but he quickly regained his composure. He nodded in affirmation, even as he struggled to contain his excitement.

Oliver Collins

"What do you value most in life - wealth, health, family, or something else?" Razal asked Oliver the next question.

Without hesitation, Oliver replied, "There is nothing I value more than my family. Wealth means nothing to me if I don't have my family. It's so sad that death took my daughter away. We were supposed to be a family of three. Now, my wife and I are the only ones that make up the family. You see, that's why I'm very eager to save my wife. She is the only family I've got. I know I have extended relatives, but my immediate family is what I cherish the most. I don't want anything to take them away from me," Oliver said, his emotions showing through.

Razal noticed Oliver's emotional state and said, "Alright then, let's move on to the next question. If you could only have one feeling for the rest of your life, which would you choose: love, hope, joy, gratitude, or peace?"

"I would choose love," Oliver answered. "Because love encompasses all of the other feelings. When you feel love, it encompasses hope, joy, gratitude, and peace. Without love, it's difficult to experience any of those other feelings. I feel like if I could only have one feeling, it would have to be love because it's so all-encompassing."
"That's an interesting answer," Razal said. "Now, are you ready for the last question of the test?" Razal asked.
"Wow!" Oliver exclaimed, surprise written all over his face. "So, it's just one question that's left?"

Razal nodded. "Indeed, it is," he said, a warm smile lighting up his face as he prepares to ask the last question.

Khali James

"What do you value most in life - wealth, health, family, or something else?" Razal asked Khali the next question.

Khali did not hesitate to answer.

"My family," he said. "I always want to make them proud, and I'm afraid I've failed them by not listening to my mom's advice. But with the opportunity you've given me, I can change that by passing this test"

Razal's face lit up in a brief smile.

"Alright then. let's move on to the next question. If you could only have one feeling for the rest of your life, what would it be: love, hope, joy, gratitude, or peace?"

Khali considered his answer carefully.

"I think it would have to be hope," he said at last. "With hope, I can achieve anything. I can have love, joy, gratitude, and peace in my life, but without hope, none of those things would be possible. So I'd choose hope as my one feeling."
"That's an interesting perspective," Razal said. He paused for a moment before continuing, "This is the last question of the test. Are you ready?"

Khali breathed a sigh of relief. The end was finally in sight. "I am," he said, trying to remain calm and focused.

Meshach Adewale

"What do you value most in life - wealth, health, family, or something else?" Razal asked Meshach the next question.

Meshach's face fell, his expression becoming somber.

"It has always been my immediate family, but they're all gone now. I'm the only one left. Without them, what I once valued the most in life is gone. Now, all I want is freedom. I will value it greatly if I can achieve it. I never imagined my aunt's house would become a prison for me instead of a home. And I want to escape this prison. Freedom is what I desire above all else, and if I can pass this test, I'll achieve it," Meshach said, his voice cracking with emotion.
"I see," said Razal, taking note of Meshach's distress. "Let's move on to the next question. If you could only have one feeling for the rest of your life, what would it be: love, hope, joy, gratitude, or peace?"

Meshach took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

"I think it would be hope," he said finally. "
"Without hope, the other feelings wouldn't mean much to me. If I have hope, I'll have something to strive for and work toward. With hope, I'll be able to achieve the other things I desire, like freedom and a sense of peace."
"That's a very thoughtful answer," Razal said. "Are you ready for the last question of the test?"
"What?" Meshach was taken aback. "You mean it's only one question left?"
"Yes, indeed it is," Razal confirmed.

Meshach felt a rush of excitement at the thought that the test was almost over. He nodded. "Yes, I'm ready."

Dominick Ricardo

"What do you value most in life - wealth, health, family, or something else?" Razal asked Dominick the next question.

"That's easy!" Dominick exclaimed. "My family, including both my immediate family and my close friends. Everything I do is to please not only myself, but my family and friends as well. I simply want to see them happy and smiling."
"Alright then, let's move on to the next question. If you could only have one feeling for the rest of your life, what would it be: love, hope, joy, gratitude, or peace?" Razal asked.
"I think I would have to choose hope," Dominick said after thinking for a moment. "Hope is what drives us forward and gives us the strength to persevere, even in the darkest of times. It's what keeps us going, even when things seem hopeless. Without hope, we would be lost and directionless. With hope, we can overcome anything and achieve our goals. It's the most important feeling, because without it, we have nothing."

Razal was impressed by Dominick's thoughtful answer.

"That was an interesting answer," Razal said. "Now, are you ready for the final question of the test?" he asked.

At that, Dominick felt a rush of excitement. "Finally, the test is almost over!" he thought to himself. Aloud, he said, "Yes, I'm ready."