Chapter One

(Annabelle Wallis as Amy)

(Jake Gyllenhall as Tyler)

Unknown Location
Third POV

A grown up Phineas sits in a chair moving the coin that Shaw gave him telepathic through his fingers. He stares deeply at a picture of Shaw and throws the coin into his head.

Oxford University, England

A blonde haired woman with heterchromia a beautiful green and one blue eyes and a brown hair man with one green and purple eyes, as a beautiful man walks behind them.

"Heterchromia." Adult Charles Xavier said to the couple leaning on the bar smiling at them as his girlfriend and brother glares at him from his seat.

"A gentleman would at least offer to buy us a drink first." Amy said to him while a coy smile.

"Norman, pint of bitter for me and brandy for the lady and gentleman, please." Charles said to the bar keep catching both of their attention.

"How did you know that?" Tyler asks curiously.

"Lucky guess. Name's Xavier. Charles Xavier. How do you?"

"Amy."

"Tyler."

"Heterochromia was in reference to your eyes, which I have to say are stunning. One green, one blue and one green, one purple. It's a very groovy mutation. I've a very groovy mutation., Amy and Tyler . You both are mutants." Charles said to them making them look weirded out but smile at him.

"First you proposition a boy and girl, and then you call them deformed

"First you proposition a boy and girl, and then you call them deformed. How is that seduction technique working for you?" Tyler said looking at him.

"I'll tell you two in the morning." Charles flirted with them.

"No, no, seriously, through, you mustn't knock it. Mutation took us from single-celled organisms to being the dominant form of reproductive life of this planet. Infinite form of various with each generation, all through mutation." Charles nerdishly said making the couple slowly lose interest.

"Then, let's reclaim that word. Mutant and proud." The man said raising his and his girlfriend drink as Raven and Erik stares at them in jealously as Raven's boyfriend and Erik's brother flirts with two humans.

"Chin-chin. Hey."

"Hi. Guess we have to buy our own drink." Raven tells him wrapping her arm around Charles and Erik's shoulder.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Two cola."

"Charles here was just telling us that we're like one of the first sea creatures that grew legs." Tyler and Amy said to him while staring at Charles in lush.

"Tiny bit sexier."

"I'm sorry. This is my..." Charles begins to say but Raven cuts him off getting to the point.