Chapter Six

Shaw's Yacht
Third POV

As Shaw and Emma sit comfortably on a couch watching the television.

"The presence of U.S. missiles in Turkey represents an unprecedented threat to the people of the Soviet Union, warned Russian Foreign Minister Gromyko earlier today. But he was quick to insist the Russians would not be the first initiate any military action." The man on the tv said as Emma and Shaw watch on before turning to each other.

"Yeah, we'll fix that as soon as we get to Russia."

"Unless the CIA find us first." Emma said cautiously.

"I'll take care of them, too." Shaw dismissed.

"If that telepath gets inside your head, he won't be as much fun as I am."

"Already in hand, my love." Shaw tells her while getting up and opening a box taking out a metal looking helmet.

"The Russians...made me this. So, what am I thinking." Shaw asks her making her try to read his mind but fails.

"I don't know."

"I was thinking that you are the most exquisite thing I've ever seen in my life. And that this needs ice. Fetch me some. There's a good girl." He tells her as she sighs and leaves the room opening the door seeing Azazel and Riptide hard at work on the submarine before going up and stepping out to the frozen tundra and using her finger to cut of some ice from a bit of ice.

" He tells her as she sighs and leaves the room opening the door seeing Azazel and Riptide hard at work on the submarine before going up and stepping out to the frozen tundra and using her finger to cut of some ice from a bit of ice

Covert CIA Research Base

As both Hank, Raven, and Erik sit at a table hidden away for people and Vincent and Jack were secretly watching them well mainly Raven and Erik their eyes following their every move.

"I...I promise myself I'd find a cure, ever since I was a little boy. A cure to help both Vincent, Jack, and I. You have no idea what I'd give to feel..." As Hank said cure to be normal Vincent and Jackson's eyes turn their mutant eyes with anger not wanted to be normal.

"Normal." The three of them say and smiling.

"So your sister and your friend, what are they like?" Erik asks making Hank smile knowing he and Raven has a crush.

"Vincent and Jack is very smart and caring person but they takes a lot of time getting to know people. They likes to hide behind sarcasm and sassy comments. You guys would get along very well."

"Does they know of the cure?"

"Um...Well...no they does not...I want it to be a surprise. They have it harder than me and I really want them to have a normal life, you understand?"

"Yeah we understand, Charles and Rave might be dating, will I'm gay, and happy but he has never understood. He's different, but he's never had to hide. Hank, this serum that you're making, it doesn't affect abilities, right? Just appearance? Normalize it." Erik tells him looking sad, to which Hank nods yes.