Chatper Eight

Covert CIA Research Base

Vincent's POV

As Raven, Hank and I sit in the lounge area while Jack, Angle, and Erik were talking about their past with Quinton and Darwin playing with the arcade machine and as Sean messes with the fish and Alex and Mariposa drinks his beer in the corner far away from us.

"The Alex guy and Mariposa girl, I don't trust them." Jarvis tells me as he appears on my left.

"Why? Who is they?" I ask them softly not to gain anyone's attention.

"His name is Alexander Summers, and the girl named is Mariposa Alice Jones, they was tortured by their human family. Which made them grow a huge hatred to many, if not all humans." Jarvis tells me making my eyes wide.

" Jarvis tells me making my eyes wide

"Okay...than..um keep an eye on them until we trust them." I say him as he nods in agreement before disappearing.

"What did Jarvis want?" Hank asked me.

"They told me that Alex Summers and Mariposa Jones are not a very nice people to humans, he are going to keep an eye on them though." I say to him making him look at him and before nodding as I look around the room noticing that Niklaus is not here.

"Hey, Jack have you seen Nik?" I ask Jack making him shake his head.

"Oh Nik the short boy?" Darwin said to me making me nod.

"He went for a walk something about fresh air."Quinton said finishing up for Darwin.

"Thank." I say before leaving the room looking for him.

I follow Nik's scent leading me to my garden room that has two trees with many birds living in it. I enter the room seeing him standing there in the middle of both trees as the birds fly around him.

"Hey." I say making him jump as a few birds laugh at him making me glare at them cause them to stop before saying sorry to me.

"I am sorry about that, I should've knocked." I say to him while stealing him.

"No it is okay, I was busy admiring the birds." He said smiling at them.

"Oh will they were also admiring you." I say to him making him look at me confused.

"Oh, one of my powers is able to communicate with every animal on the planet." I tell him making him smile.

"So you can hear them?"

"Yes."

"Wow, that is awesome." Nik tells me.

"Thank you, do you wanna come back and join the party?" I ask him pointing in the direction of the lounge area.

"Okay." And we both walk back to the room together.

Middle of the Ocean

Third POV