Chapter Four

Langley, Virginia CIA Headquarters

Third POV

As a small group of men and one woman sits in a medium size room just sitting in silence but Charles, Rave, and Erik smile and talk to each other within their minds.

"Agent Platt, I am sorry but we can not wait anymore for Mr.McCoy or Mr. Platt. We need to being so Agent MacTaggert we need to start." Senator said to all the agents indicating to the professor to start making him nod and start up.

"The advent of the nuclear age may have accelerated the mutation process. Individual with extraordinary abilities may already be among us. Thank you very much." Charles Xavier speak to the small group of people in a office before sitting down.

"MacTaggert's, you really think that some crackpot scientist is gonna make me believe in. Sparkly dames and vanishing man? You just brought you two a one-way ticket to the typing pool. This meeting is over." McCone said in everyone in the room as Ryan and Moria gets up with their bag.

"Uh, please sit down, Agent MacTaggert's. I don't really expect you to believe me, given that all you could think about during my presentation was what sort of pie they were serving in the commissary. It's apple pecan" Charles said looking at Ryan and Moria.

 It's apple pecan" Charles said looking at Ryan and Moria

"I haven't been entirely honest with you two, I'm sorry. You see, one of the many spectacular things my mutation allows me to do is that I can read your mind." He said while looking at McCone and Agent Stryker.

"I've seen this before in a magic show. Are you gonna ask us to think of a number between one and ten now?" Agent Stryker teased while looking at Charles with a jokely smile.

"No, Agent Stryker. Although, I could ask you about your son, William, who you were thinking about, which is very nice." He said with a sincere smile.

"I think I'd rather ask you about the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in Turkey." Charles said which causes everyone in the room but Raven and Erik to look at him.

"He's a goddamn spy. You two brought a goddamn spy into this facility!" Senator yelled out reaching his phone.

"We did not."

As everyone in the room starts yelling at each other Raven and Erik looks around getting sick of the yelling stands up and Raven shapeshifting into Agent Stryker as Erik using his powers to get every single gun in the run to come towards him and aiming at the agents causing everyone to look at them in disbelief after a minute Raven turns herself into her natural blue form.

"How's that for a magic trick?" Charles asked them.

"Best I've ever seen." Oliver Platt said with a massive smile.

"I want them out to here. And locked down until I can figure out what to do." Senator stated to everyone in shock.

"My facility is off-site. I'll take'em." Oliver said.