Powers and Abilities

Vincent's Powers and Abilities

Powers

Vincent has an effect on every type of dogs on the planet. This ability tends to make all types of dogs flock towards him, Vincent can control this.

He can also call for cats in his area to come to him, he can talk to them, when he talks to them the sounds that come out of his mouth is not English but the dog language so barks.

Not only can he talk to every dog on the planet he can also talk to every animal but he can not control or summon them like he does with dogs. When he does talk to animals he talk to them in their language not English. So everyone around him hears animals sounds not English.

Claw Retraction:

Vincent has one claws for each finger, so he has 10 medium length claws can cut through nearly every object and materials such as cement, glass and many types of metals.

He can use these claws for picking locks, digging his claws into many types of surfaces and climb on any surface and climb on any surface.

Vincent is able to wield claws with great proficiency in brute power and close quarter combat. He is able to demonstrate a savage aptitude for the ways of the claw.

Vincent possesses enhanced skills to rip enemies to shreds with just pure force alone or just a powerful strike.

Vincent's claws have very poisonous venom that causes anyone to become paralyzed for up to a day or two.

Enhanced Agility:

Vincent has a powerful ability to go from one motion to another effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous other gymnastics athletic and martial implements with to no effect on him.

Enhanced Balance:

As Vincent is basically a dog he has an amazing climbing ability, he also had an amazing grabs of balance. He can move more effortlessly and smoothly on very type of vertical or horizontal surface such as branches, rock, walls.

Because of how great his balance is, knowing he down is almost impossible and if he is knocked and falls downs he is able to recover from the imbalance almost instantly. He can balance on any object no matter how narrow or unstable it may seem.

Enhanced Bite:

Vincent has particularly strong bite as his fangs are very sharp. His bite at maximum strength can bite off the strongest metal in the world in half in one go.

Enhanced Flexibility:

Vincent is able to bend and twist his body beyond the normal limits of physiology. His great flexibility allows his preform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and stay in any position they choose as long they want without effort or strain.

Enhanced Leap:

Vincent can jump farther than any other human, he can leap farther than even the greatest athlete. Impressive feats include being able to jump over large fences, clear massive holes in the ground and this comes in handy when he is jumping from building top to building top.

He is very graceful in his jump and he lands even someone with the best hearing what not be able to hear him land. This was proven when he meets Benjamin Hoffmann so the first time, he landed right right behind him and than scaring him.

Enhanced Senses:

Vincent has an extremely accurate senses, allowing him to see, hear, smell, taste and feel better than the average person.