Chapter Two

Geneva, Switzerland, 1962

Third POV

"Possesses of that gold is illegal. I should inform the police." A Nazi man said to Phineas Waltz as he puts a bar of gold on his desk now dressed in a fancy suit smiling down at him.

"Let's not play this game." Phineas dismisses his game.

"Where did you get it?" The Nazi said curiously.

"A friend. He recommended, your bank most highly."

"I see. Do you know our terms, sir?" The Nazi states to him.

"Yes. And you should know mine. This is what remains of my people." Phineas said angrily.

"Melted from their possessions. Torn from their teeth." Phineas said making the bank manager look scared but Phineas continues talking.

"This is blood money. And you're going to help me find the bastards responsible for it."

As Phineas said that last sentence the bank manager sneakily reaches for the silent alarm but his hand can no longer move as he grunts helplessly as Phineas releases his hand causing the man to hit himself as Phineas moves to his side leaning on the desk.

"Don't touch that alarm. I want Schmidt. Klaus Schmidt. Where is he?" Phineas said in anger.

"Our clients don't provide addresses. We're not..."

"Not that sort of bank?" Phineas angrily said as he looked at his mouth sensing the force and than putting his fingers up and slowly pulling the metal out.

"Metal fillings, eh? Not gold? Worried someone might steal them?" Phineas continues to pull the metal filling out which causes the man to feel so much pain.

"Argentina! Schmidt is in Argentina! Villa Gesell! Please!" The man begged as Phineas finally pulls the filling out which causes the man to sigh in relief.

"Thank you. I would love to kill you. So mark my words. If you warn anyone I'm coming...I will find you." Phineas said to the man as he walks out of the room with his gold and briefcase.

Hellfire Club

As three agents sit in their car watching a club from right outside. Levene, Moria MacTaggert and her twin brother Ryan MacTaggert three agents from the CIA sit in their car watching the Hellfire Club.

"Another day at the office." Levene said as he eats his burger talking to his partners, as Moria and Ryan watches the club through their binoculars.

"Is that Colonel Hendry?"

"The NATO guy?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, it is. 'Cause that's three Mob bosses, the Italian ambassador and the CEO of Lockhead." Ryan listed off.

"They can't all be Communists. This Hellfire Club, it's got to be something else." Moria and Ryan said in unison.

"D you see that? Hello, girls. Wow. Very, nice. What...what are you doing?" Levene said while looking at the naked girls walking into the club as he turns to Moria noticing she was removing her clothes.

"Using some equipment the CIA didn't give me. Stay put. Ryan you come with me." As Moria gets out of the car strutting away heading to the club along with Ryan.

As Moria and Ryan walks into the club following the group of girls over hearing a conversation of a beautiful blonde woman and Colonel Hendry.

"Colonel Hendry?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Emma Frost. Sebastian Shaw's associate."

"And where is Mr. Shaw?"