Chapter Seven

Strip Club

Third POV

As Charles and Phineas sits down at the circular table watching a secretly fifteen years old girl named Angel Salvadore walks over to them before bending down as Phineas pulls out some money as she grabs it and looks at it before whistling softly.

"For that, daddy-0, you get a private dance." Angle tells both as Phineas and Charles look at each other.

"You cats know it's double for both, right?" Angel tells him with her hands on her hips as they both lay on the bed together.

"Hmm. No, that won't be necessary." Charles said to them drinking his champagne.

"We were thinking more, we'll show you ours...if you show yours." Phineas said getting to the point.

"Baby, that is not the way it works around here." Angel said crossing her arms.

As Phineas snaps his fingers and an ice bucket with champagne bottle floats towards him and Charles.

"More tea, vicar?" He asked Charles as Angel stares at him in shock.

"Don't mind if I do."

"Our turn." Angel said as she unclips her bra and her wings tattoos slowly unravel and her dragonfly wings appears as she flys up a bit.

" Angel said as she unclips her bra and her wings tattoos slowly unravel and her dragonfly wings appears as she flys up a bit

"How would you like a job where you get to keep your clothes on?" Charles asks her

Back at the research base Charles goes through Cerebro again before he and Han go to get the next mutant.

A Dinner

Charles and Phineas walked into a dinner and seeing a sixteen year old boy named Niklaus Brando who was whipping down the table.

"What do you need help with?" Niklaus asked as the two men sat down at his section.

"We don't need any help. But you do." Phineas said as he was getting straight to the point.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Niklaus dismissed Phineas as he was about to walk away but Phineas grabbed him by the arm roughly but Niklaus pinned him down.