Chapter Three

Oxford University, England

Third POV

"Professor of Genetics, Charles Francis Xavier."

"So, how does it feel to be a professor?" Erik comments.

"Oh, don't call me that. You don't get to be called a professor until you actually have a teaching position." Charles tells him.

"We know, but it suits you." Raven said hight fiving Erik.

"Oh, don't say that. Do say 'Let's go have a drink,' though." Charles said to them.

"Let's go have a drink."

"Wonderful." Charles comments happily.

Argentina Bar

Phineas Waltz walks over a hill sporting a very dashing suit as he walks into a pub hanging his jacket up, moving walking over to the bar and sitting down and addressing the people in the room.

"Afternoon, gentleman. Hot out there. Beer, please. German beer." Phineas asks as he takes a sip.

"Of course."

"Yes, it's Bitburger. You like it?" The bartender asks.

"The best. What brings you to Argentina?" Phineas asks the two gentleman sitting at a table.

"The climate. I'm a pig farmer."

"Tailor. Since I was a boy. My father made the finest suits in Düsseldorf."

"My parents were from Düsseldorf. What was their name? They didn't have a name. It was taken away from them...by a pig farmer...and tailors." Phineas tells the gentleman causing them to look scared as Phineas clings their glasses before the three of them having a drinking contest.

"Blood and honor. Which would you care to shed first?" Read for the knife from the pig farmer as he tries to kill Phineas but Phineas catches it.

"We were under orders..."

"Blood then." Phineas said to him before stabbing him in the hand.

"Freeze, asshole." The bartender said to Phineas pulling a gun on him.

"Come on, shoot." The tailor yelled out.

Phineas looks at him as his eyes turn red before taking control of the gun making the bartender put it on the tailor before pulling the trigger and killing the tailor. Phineas than uses his telekinesis powers making the knife fly through the air than killing the bartender before putting the knife back in the pig farmers hand and his eyes turn back to normal.

"Who...what are you?" The pig farmer asks as Jakob finishes his beer and fixing his hair.

"Let's just say I'm Frankenstein's monster. And I'm looking for my creator." Phineas said looking at the picture of Shaw in Miami, before grabbing the gun and killing the pig farmer.

Oxford University, England

As Charles, Erik and Raven partying in celebrating Charles becoming a professor he drinks a very large drink as the entire crowd chants 'Drink! Drink!' over and over again as Charles finishes the drink the crowd cheers and Charles cheers.