Chapter Fifteen

Charles Xavier Mansion

Vincent's POV

We all stand in for Hank's lab today is the day we stop the Shaw and I am terrified. Charles pulls the note down that reads 'go to the airbase bring the crake mark X, Hank' Charles opens the door my eyes open so wide pushing past Charles talking the destroyed room with radiating fear.

Charles and the others push gently past me as Nik grabs my hand and we walk up to the others. Charles opens the crake and we look to see the most hideous blue and yellow suits I have ever seen.

"Do we really have to wear this" Quinn and I said at the exact same time.

"As none of us mutated to endure extreme G-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Charles tells us a he shuts the crake lid.

We stand in our suits looking at the ship in amazement.

"Where's Hank?" I ask everyone but no one seems to know.

"I'm here." His voice boomed out sounds peculiar as a large shape walks towards us.

"Hank?" Charles calls out as Hank gets closer and we see his form has changed from human to a beast.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It didn't work." Hank tells us in remorse.

"Yes it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you are meant to be. This is you. No more hiding." Erik and Raven tells him with a smile before grabbing my hand.

"Never look better, man." Phineas tells Hank putting his hand on his shoulder but Hank takes it the wrong way.

Hank suddenly get a hold of Phineas' throat and lifts him to the air before strangling him.

"Hank?" I say to him as he looks at me and his eyes fills with sadness.

"Don't mock me!" Hank tells Grant.

"Hank put him down immediately, please? Hank! Hank!"

"I wasn't!" Grant breathed out with a red face.

"Even I gotta admit, you look pretty bad-ass." Sean tells him.

"I think I got a new name for you, Beast." Quinn said while nodding his head at him.

Cuba In The Jet

As we fly over Cuba Charles is currently reading the Russian crew minds he sees that Azazel killing the crew.

"Crew of the Aral Sea are all dead. Shaw's been there."

"He's still here. Somewhere."

"He's set the ship on course for the embargo line."

"If that ship crosses the line, our boys are gonna blow it up. And the war begins."

"Unless they're not our boys."

"The Russians! They have fired on their own ship. They comrade lost his mind. Then Americans are applauding." Azazel tells Shaw and the rest of the hellfire club.

"They're here. That telepath is powerful. We're moving to a back-up plan."

"That was inspired, Charles."

"Thank you very much. But I still can't locate Shaw."

"He's down there. We need him, now!

"Hank?"

"Is there anything unusual on the radar or scanner?"

"We, then he must be underwater. And obviously we don't have sonar."