Chapter 2: Self-Love or Suicide?

"W-who are you?" Diana's voice quivered with nervousness as she nervously asked.

But her question hung in the air, Diana's heart raced, unsure of what to expect from the mysterious figure right before her eyes.

The freezing weather and the relentless pattering of each rain-drops created an intrigue atmosphere of gloom and despair.

The room was momentarily illuminated as thunder crashed, casting an eerie glow that danced across the pale walls.

Slowly, he settled into a seated position. His dark, damp locks cascade over his face, as he keeps his head lowered.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded, her voice dripping with intensity of anger and fear.

His gaze fixated on her, his dark blue eyes piercing through her with an unsettling calmness, as if he held all her secrets within them.

"Your voice, keep it low." He warned sternly.

"How dare you to break into my room!!" She shrieked, refusing to obey what he ruled.

He sighed heavily.

Diana continued looking at him, placing her hand on the nearby table to grab a floral pot.

He took bold strides towards her, his steps extending relentlessly as each movement brought him closer.

His strong-built body is tensed in the tailored-fit tuxedo, as if it can unleash at any moment soon.

"STAY BACK! I WARN YOU!" She is ready to smash him with the pot, threateningly.

"I won't cause you any harm, only if you left me no choice." He stood in front of her while placing one of his hands in his pocket.

Diana swallowed a nervousness lump in her throat as the terror is taking over her whole being.

Instantly, he pulled her hand in a twist motion aggressively, sending the pot, crumbling to the floor and pulled her by the arms tightly.

Her breath caught in her throat as Diana's eyes widened in fear. A gasp escaped her lips, with a sense of intrigue.

"Don't resist me.." He warned her and pushed her on the bed forcefully.

She groaned while he crawled atop her and clutched both of her wrists, locked, pinning them beside her head.

Diana continued protesting against him, "Let me go..!" She choked as the tears flows from her eyes, down her fragile face.

He lowered himself, leveling her, the tip of his nose teases her neck's soft skin.

Feeling the warmth of his breath on her neck urged a shiver down her spine. "Please stop!" She cried out for help while fighting against his strong grasp.

He tightened his clench on her wrists, almost stopping the blood-flow through it.

"Choose wisely..." He whispered.

"Please, you're hurting me!" She arched herself, intending to make him lose balance.

"Everything will happen according to your need." He continued.

She looked at him while quivering, the tears are brimming in her cerulean eyes.

"Self-Love or suicide?" He asked dearly.

She is utterly lost out of his words while trying to break off his strong grasp.

"Please let me go!" She cries while brawling against his will.

He placed a kiss on her neck.

"That's not an option, darling.." His searingly voice heavies with the deepness of his tone.