Chapter 4: Glimpse of Insanity

"I told you!" Diana whisper-yelled while crying.

"What??" Angelica asked.

"He is knocking, can't you hear??!"

"Knock??" Angelica thought, but acted like she heard so Diana feels sane.

"Shh... Be quite Diana, I will go and check." Angelica said only to assure Diana that no one is there.

"No please don't!" Diana almost screamed.

"Shh! I can handle the situation."

As Angelica walked towards the door she heard Diana gasped loudly as if she hears the knocking again.

She placed her hand on the knob and turned it open.

BANG.

Angelica collapsed in the doorway, as the back of her head bleeds.

After a quick moment.

Christopher rushed down the stairs as he heard his wife's scream and found her collapsed, to top it all, bleeding. "ANGELICA!!"

Diana is nowhere to be found.

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

Time: 9:47 a.m.

Diana entered her workplace being absolutely quite and dull.

Her colleagues greeted her with a lack of response from her.

Enthusiastically, Sarah jump-hugged Diana from behind almost tripping her to the floor.

Diana held herself against the wall just before turning to face Sarah.

Sarah's eyes is filled with tears and hugged Diana tightly again. On the other hand, Diana is way too cold, her shoulder hanged losely.

"I understand Diana, but I promise you, everything will get better soon!" Sarah exclaimed while weeping.

Diana smiled without her eyes. That's all she can offer.

"But Duch! Why are you here??!" Sarah continued but got interrupted by their boss, Jonathan Taylor.

"I don't even know where to start," He sighed. "First of all, it's already 10 o'clock, taking days off without informing, and the fact that you have intertwined all the informations into one another is urging me to fire you!" He scolded Diana in front of her colleagues.

"Boss, please! Do you even know what happened to-" Sarah defended Diana truthfully.

"Shh.." Diana hushed Sarah while staring at Jonathan, showing no interest in what he demands.

"Actually, You will do me a favor if you fired me, because I'm here to resign." She informed him calmly, and gently raised her middle-finger at him.

His eyes widened with anger while glaring at her. It threw him completely.

"I resign this fucking job, in this fucking company, and in front of this fucking.. so-called "boss"." Diana spoke sternly.

She sets to leave the workplace, Sarah immdediately followed her without caring about whatever J. Taylor will decide.

Jonathan continued glaring at her, if looks could kill, Diana would surely be dead by now.