3

The Hufflepuff dorms are a lot nicer than Circe thought they'd be when she had learned that the room was situated underneath the great hall. It was actually extremely cosy looking, not the damp, dark cesspit that she had been imagining, and the conservatory, along with the bay windows, would bring a lot of light into the room. The dorm rooms themselves were also rather nice, especially compared to the eight person dorm she shared at Eronmayervos. There is a four-poster bed in the corners of the room, each accompanied by a wardrobe, a desk and a mirror. Not to mention the spacious bathroom, with a bath, shower and double sink.

One of her roommates, Addy, had taken it upon herself to show her around the castle, the tour ending with the dorm room. The blonde girl had chattered endlessly to Circe, hardly taking a breath between each word. An odd 'cool' or 'okay' was given from the brunette, nothing more but that didn't seem to bother Addy. Their two roommates hadn't made an appearance yet, so the pair decide to start unpacking. "How do you know Sirius Black?"

"Oh, I don't really, I met him on the train." Circe tells the girl honestly, as she sifts through her luggage. "I was apparently sitting in 'their' compartment."

Addy bites her lip, looking thoughtful, nodding. "He's a bit of a player, I hope you aren't interested in him." The blonde tells her honestly, not having any malicious intentions. "Unless you want a one night stand or something. Not that I'm saying-" The girl begins to ramble, a panicked look overtaking her face.

Circe chuckles at the girl, finding her rather sweet. She had been expecting a threat once Sirius' name came up, the glares in the hall hadn't exactly been discreet. "Addy." The rambling stops. "Thank you."

"Oh. You don't need to-"

"No really, thank you." She sends a grateful smile over to her roommate. In all honesty, Circe hadn't been planning on getting to know any of her roommates, or even talking to them for that matter, but Addy's surprisingly sturdy arm wrapped around hers at the end of the feast, rendering her unable to escape. "I'm actually more interested in his friend, Remus Lupin."

The blonde's eyes light up after hearing this, relieved to find out Circe isn't going to become one of the James and Sirius fan girls- there is more than enough of them already. An excited gasp escapes the girl's mouth. She too believing that Remus is the most likable in the little group- any sane person would in Addy's opinion. "Really?"

Circe nods, her confident persona fading away, leaving her looking a lot meeker. The brunette had only ever seen him in visions before today but she couldn't wait for their future together, and its the first time she has ever admitted her feelings out loud. She shakes herself out of her thoughts and clears her throat. "He's definitely more my type than James or Sirius. They seem nice, don't get me wrong, but they're a bit too egotistical in my opinion."

"Right?" Addy laughs, abandoning her trunk and hopping onto her bed. "And you know what they say about big feet." She quips, causing the girl to choke on her spit before she releases a booming laughter. Circe never would have expected that to have come out of her sunshiny new roommates mouth.

Circe wakes up in an empty room, bound to the wall by the chains shackled to her wrists, which were already red and swollen. Her voice is hoarse, practically non-existent as she tries to catch the attention of whoever is standing outside the room- most likely a guard. Other than her own voice and the clanking of the chains, the room is silent.

Another set of chains are attached to the wall across from her but these ones are unoccupied. Red stains the grey wall, the blood appeared to be fresh seeing as it was dripping still dribbling down the surface and onto the floor. Circe looks down at her body as sees the torn and dirty rags covering her body. Her legs are covered in cuts and bruises and she is barefoot, the coldness of the cement floor stings the soles of her feet. The tears she had shed had dried up, making her face stiff, only making it harder for her to use what little energy she has left into screaming.

𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara