4

Circe's first lesson of the day is care of magical creatures, which she is sad to learn that none of the boys have taken, but she happily marches herself to the edge of forbidden forest. She is one of the last to arrive, after getting lost on her way out of the castle, but she had managed to get there on time. Most of the class consists of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, with the odd Gryffindor and Slytherin.

The professor, Silvanus Kettleburn, is a gruff looking man. His face remains stern as he scans over the students in his class, causing them all stand in silence as they wait for the lesson to begin. Once everyone arrives, the professor guides them all deeper into the forest.

"Circe!" A voice hisses from behind the brunette, causing her head to spin around. "I didn't know you were taking this class."

She shrugs, frowning at the mud that had begun to stick to her shoes. "I wish I hadn't now." She grumbles, causing Addy to laugh at her expense. They could always scourgify them later, but that didn't help her endure the squelching sound. "Where the hell are we going anyway? I thought the forbidden forest was, y'know, forbidden."

"I'm not sure, but we never go too far in." Addy tells her, falling into step with the brunette. Her smile not fading at her clean white socks begin to turn sludge brown. "Did you take magical creatures at Eronmayervos?"

Circe nods, wishing more than anything she had taken Divination instead. The girl had made the decision to avoid the subject as much as possible, not wanting to accidentally reveal herself as a seer to anyone. Her parents don't even know, nor did any of the teachers from her old school. Being a seer is dangerous at the best of times but with the way the wizarding world is going, and her ominous visions of the future, it likely wouldn't be long before a whole out war has started. No one knows about her being a seer and she is going to keep it that way for as long as she can, no matter how isolating it may be.

After her first vision, Circe had begun taking steps to protect herself from those who may want to use her ability for the wrong reasons. She had begun strengthening her occlumency (which had been hard because she has never been one to hold back her thoughts) and strengthening her duelling skills. If knowledge of her being a seer was ever revealed she would cease being a person and become a commodity. But she'll be damned before she allows that to happen to her. "Trekking around the Scottish Highlands is a far cry from the pleasant walks on a Greek island, I promise you that." She finally replies.

"I bet." Addy laughs.

Circe's next lesson is defence against the dark arts, which is by far her favourite. No other subject would allow her to curse someone to oblivion, much to her disappointment, and the topics they cover always pique her interest. The girl's eyes scan the room in search of a place to sit, her eyes latching onto Remus and James sat at the back of the classroom. Remus is sat at the very back with an empty spot next to him, James is sat on the bench in front of him also with an empty spot next to him.

Circe's mouth twists into a smirk as she saunters over to the tall boy, her short skirt swaying against the thin, black tights covering her lightly toned legs. Remus notices her incoming, his face already holding a slight blush as he prepares himself for her flirting. "Hey pretty boy. Hi James."

"Hello Circe, how was your first lesson?" He asks, attempting to ignore James' wiggling eyebrows.

"Yes, Circe, how was your first lesson." James mocks his friend, placing his elbow on their desk and resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

Circe sticks her tongue out at the boy cheekily before answering Remus' question. "It wasn't too bad, I did miss you though." She pouts, her plump bottom lip jutting out as far as it would go, and sends him puppy dog eyes.