10

Circe assesses herself in the floor length mirror, debating on whether to change or not. She is wearing a pair of red, leopard print bellbottoms that are being held up by a studded black belt; a cropped black tank top and nicer make up than she can't usually be bothered to put on.  The girl smirks at herself pleased as she applies her crimson lipstick, before turning to Addy who is sat on her bed. "What do you think?"

Addy looks up from the copy of Witch Weekly and her jaw drops. "You have to wear those jeans more often, they make your arse look amazing. Not to mention the wonders that top is doing for your tits." The bubbly girl gushes over her roommate, fanning herself with her magazine to exaggerate her point. "I'd be surprised if Lupin doesn't take you on the spot."

"Well, here's hoping." Circe chuckles, messing up her hair a little one last time. She looks over to the clock, realising that Remus would be arriving at any moment. "Are you sure you aren't coming to the party? You're more than welcome to walk with us."

The blonde shakes her head, a secretive smile on her face. "The dorm is going to be empty for most of the night and I'm going to be taking full advantage of that."

Circe looks over to the girl sat on the bed, giving her a knowing look. "Should I be knocking on the door when I get back?"

Addy flushes slightly. "Oh don't you worry, the door will definitely be locked. So as long as you don't break it down there'll be nothing to worry about." The girl begins picking at her nails, a nervous habit she seems to have. 

"Well, have fun but not too much. I don't think there's enough space for a baby in the dorm room." Circe teases causing Addy to groan.

"Just go." She laughs, chucking a pillow at the girl.

The brunette's black, platform boots click against the stone floor as she leaves the Hufflepuff dormitory. Her makeup suddenly feels like war paint as she marches over to the tall boy waiting a few metres away from the door. She blushes slightly, realising this is the first time she has ever seen Remus outside of his uniform- other than the other day when she saw him naked. It was somehow worse seeing him dressed in that baggy clothing, it allows her imagination to run wild.

His hair has been ruffled, a stark comparison to the slicked down way her wears it during school hours. He has a light blue, loose shirt on, with the first few buttons undone, which leave his protruding collar bones in full view. His black jeans are baggy around his calves but are tighter around his thighs. "Circe." He breathes out when he notices the girl approaching him. "You look- wow."

"Like what you see pretty boy?" She asks, twirling around on the spot to let him appreciate her whole outfit. He gulps, averting his eyes. "You look rather 'wow' yourself."  She purrs as she moves herself back into his line of sight.

"Are you ready to go?" 

She hums in acknowledgement, linking her arm with his. Which earns her a questioning look. "You can't expect me to stumble around the castle in these shoes, can you? It'll be a lot easier for me if I have a strong arm keeping me steady." The rubs her arm up and down his flexed bicep, her long, black nails gently graze his skin, sending chills running up his spine.

"Alright." He chuckles, accepting defeat. "Your short legs better not slow me down too much though." This earns him a small slap on the arm.

"Well call me David because if you call me short again I am taking you down Goliath." Circe scoffs, slightly relieved that he gets her reference.

He doubles over laughing at her insult, having to grab her hand so she doesn't almost topple over with him. "I've heard all kinds of things about my height, but that was definitely a first." He tells her, wiping the tears away from his eyes.