17

Circe finds herself in another windowless room. However it's not her who is tied up, it's a Death Eater. The dark skull tattoo on his forearm gave it away, other than that the brunette has no idea who the man is. He struggles around in the chair, the chains around his wrist grow tighter and tighter as he continues to escape. His whole body is covered in cuts, both big and small, and blood is oozing out of each of them- so they must be freshly inflicted.

Remus enters the room, giving Circe a nod as he passes by her and crouches down in front of the Death Eater. "Are you ready to talk?" He asks in a calm whisper, but something about it was extremely threatening. The man spits and it lands on Remus' face. He runs handkerchief across the area, giving the Death Eater a grin. "I would talk if I were you."

The tied up man looks away from Remus, causing the werewolf to stand up with a sigh. Circe steps forward gently running her hand over the man's face, before grabbing his chin and forcing his beat up face to look at her. "I suppose if you're not going to talk, you won't be needing your mouth." She says, flicking her wand in his direction. His eyes widen as he tries to speak but to no avail- his mouth had disappeared. "And if you're not going to speak, you won't need to hear my questions." The brunette flicks her wand once more, this time it is his ears that disappear. The man begins to struggle in his seat once more, pure fear written all over his face. "Hear no evil, speak no evil." She says, making sure that the Death Eater is able to read her lips.

"I think you're missing one." Remus chuckles, stepping up behind her. His large frame towers over the man's menacingly and he glared down at him, causing their prisoner to shiver in his seat.

Circe turns to smile at her boyfriend. "I think you're right." With another flick of her wand his eyes disappear. Remus wraps one his long arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, and places a gently kiss at the top of her head. The two of them walk over to the large door, the woman knocking on it three times before it swings open.

James comes into view, an unsure look on his face as his eyes flicker between the Death Eater thrashing around in his seat and his two friends. "How long are we going to leave him like this?"

"A few hours at most. He'll be of no use to us if he goes completely insane." The brunette responds with a straight face.

Circe's eyes snap open, once again with the overwhelming urge to empty her stomach. She once again spends the better part of the night lying on the bathroom floor, playing the vision over and over in her mind. The Hufflepuff doesn't know what to think in regards to her behaviour in her vision- she knows she isn't most morally correct person in the world but will she really ever go as far as to torture someone? Why not just kill the man?

She doesn't even have to the strength to go smoke in the astronomy tower, instead she just lies there on the cold bathroom floor. Whilst she debates her future self's actions, she also can't help but find Remus' threatening tone extremely attractive.

Once the sun begins to rise, Circe finally removes herself from the bathroom and gets ready. Not having much energy, both from her late night research and her visions disrupting her sleep, the brunette does the bare minimum- not even bothering to do her usual makeup.

Her skin has already lost the tan she had accumulated from spending most of her time in Greece, the bubbling sensation in her stomach only making her appear even more pale- or rather slightly green. She trudges down the corridors, down to the hall, glaring at anyone who blocks her path. "Hiya my darling pretty boy." Circe whispers in Remus' ear as she goes to sit next to him.

The boy looks just as poorly as she does, it suddenly clicking that the full moon is tonight, the third one since the beginning of the year. "Hello Circe." He replies tiredly, but a happy smile still creeps its way onto his face as she leans into his side.