15

Once Circe and Remus had finished eating they check out a couple more shops before heading back to Hogwarts. There's only one carriage sat waiting, with a few students already climbing on but luckily there's still room for them to squeeze in.

"Hey Circe." Addy says, giving the brunette a quick wave. Her other hand is gripped tightly into the girl next to her's, who is presumably Anita. "Hey Remus." Anita is gorgeous. She has pin straight raven hair, which reaches down to her waist, with cedar eyes. Her olive skin is unblemished and she had full rosey cheeks, with dimples in them exaggerating her large, bright smile. She had a bridged nose with piercings all over, gold jewellery embedded. Her body is disproportionate, her legs being a lot longer than her upper half but it makes her appear more model like than anything else.

"Hey Addy, is this her?" Circe asks, a knowing smile on her face.

Anita's smile, if it is even possible, widens. "It's really nice to meet you, Addy has told me so much about you." Her voice is soft and airy, heaving a day dreamy kind of tone to it.

"I wish I could say the same." Circe teases, elbowing her roommate slightly.

The boy sat across from them chuckles, giving Anita a lighthearted glare. "I had the same issue." He jokes, running a hand through his golden-blonde hair.

When Circe looks over at him, everything goes silent. The words coming out of his mouth made no sound and the rattling noise from the carriage had stopped. The brunette's eye go vacant as she stares off into the distance, which is when the whispers started. At first they were quiet, small hissing noises in her ear- kind of like snakes. Eventually, the voices grow louder, all of them overlapping in her ear, like television static.

'M-*_Merlin~ Order-r' pressure builds in Circe's head, trying to pick out what they are saying. It's got to be important so she forces herself to stay stop as she tries to decipher what they are trying to warn her about. 'Or-Order of #_-^*Mer-lin.' The overlapping hisses repeat. 'W-wolf-_*Werewolves.'

"Circe?" Remus asks her snapping her out of her daze. "Are you okay?" His face is filled with concern after seeing her pained face and his hand is resting on her thigh, squeezing slightly in worry.

She nods, rubbing the side of her head as it is still aching. "I'm fine pretty boy." The brunette smirks over at him, grabbing his hand and brushing her thumb up and down it. She turns back over to the boy, an intense glare in her eyes as she looks over at him. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name."

"It's not a problem." The boy winks over at her, sticking his hand out for her to shake. "I'm Damocles, Damocles Belby."

Circe scowls at the boy as he continues to send her flirty glances. "It's a pleasure." She drawls, unable to stop the disgusted look from appearing on her face.

"The pleasure is all mine, I assure you." He purrs, kissing the back of her hand.

Remus stares at the pair, baffled as to why Circe hadn't kicked him into next week for flirting with her like that. Why is she allowing him to touch her with those filthy hands of his? She had hardly moved her eyes away from the blonde ever since she had been shaken out of her daze. Has he done something to her?

Circe's mind is running a million miles an hour as she tries to work out what the whispers meant. Is he going to harm werewolves at some point in the future? Hurt Remus? Or River? She can't allow that to happen. She won't. "Do you want to go to the library?" She asks the sandy haired boy as they pull up to Hogwarts.

"I'm always down to go to the library, you know that." Remus tells her, happy that she has refocused her attention back on him. He steps off the carriage, holding out his hand to help her down as it would be more of a jump for her.