19

Circe skips down to the hall for breakfast, excited to go to Hogsmeade again. She'll finally be able to see if the bookshop has what she needs. Not only that but she'll be able to see Remus dressed up again. As always, the brunette has made a special effort to impress him- not that she doesn't usually look attractive when she doesn't try, nor does she ever fail to draw the boy's undivided attention on to herself.

The sound of her heavy combat boots echo throughout the corridor as she struts down it. A pair of tight, red leather pants cling to her legs, flattering her toned thighs exponentially. Her coat, which she had actually decided to wear this time, is worn over an equally crimson, form fitting corset.

The brunette marches over to the Marauders and Lily, who are animatedly chatting with one another. The ginger had integrated into their group seamlessly, even though she opts to split her time with her own group of friends which consists of the other Gryffindor girls in her dorm. "Pretty boy." She whispers in her crush's ear as she hovers behind him, which cause all the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up. "You are looking as spectacular as always."

"As you do you." Remus flushes at her close proximity, truly meaning his words as his takes in the extremely flattering outfit she is wearing. The distance between them not changing as she seats herself down next to him.

Circe chuckles. "What can I say? I dress to impress." The girl leans her head down on his shoulder, causing the boy to tense up a little at her touch. Her soft breathes tickle his neck, causing him to have to resist the urge to squirm around in his seat.

"Don't we get a hello?" James snorts, snapping the two of them out of their little world they slowly seem to be drifting off into. He is actually dating someone, unlike those two who seem to be in a never ending phase of flirting with one another, but even him and Lily don't show as many public displays of affection these two do.

The girl gives them a half hearted wave but gives Lily a smile, which causes the ginger to giggle at her friend's usual antics. Circe's fake disdain for the rest of the boys never seems to grow old to her. Upon seeing Sirius' outfit, she snaps her head up right, leaving Remus to miss the comfort that her small actions seem to bring him. "Planning on taking a trip to the moon anytime soon, Padfoot?"

The purebloods on the table look completely lost by her question, whilst Lily, Remus and Circe all giggle at her joke- their confusion only making it all the more amusing. Sirius looks over to her, baffled by her statement. "I beg your pardon?" He looks over at James and Peter, both of them shrugging, neither of them having the foggiest idea of what had she meant by that.

"Your jacket." Remus chokes out in between laughter, pointing over at the silver leather jacket slung over his friend's shoulders. The pureblood still doesn't have a clue as to why they are laughing.

The six of them would be going to Hogsmeade as a group this time, feeling bad that they had left Peter to go to the village alone last time. This would hopefully make Circe purchasing the wizarding family tree test a little more discreet, if one of the shops does in fact have it. Whilst she does want to have another one on one trip with Remus (when doesn't she), Circe isn't complaining as whilst she does tease them all to know end she does genuinely enjoy their company. Much preferring it to the self inflicted isolation she had placed on herself before transferring to Hogwarts. A small part of her does sometimes feel like she is still distanced herself away from them, having to chosen not to reveal her secret to her friends yet.

"I hate how long the carriage takes. I swear it would be quicker to walk than riding on these rickety old things." James complains, helping his girlfriend onto the carriage before hopping on and sitting down next to her. His arms slips around her waist in an attempt to keep her steady once the carriage takes off.