14

Remus holds his hand out to assist Circe onto the carriage to Hogsmeade, causing to her to chuckles at how gentlemanly he is being. The both of them feel a little nervous, despite Circe knowing that Remus hasn't really ready emotionally to accept her feelings and Remus believing that there is no way that Circe could ever see him as a romantic option.

"Where do you want to go first?" The brunette asks the boy next to her.

He looks at her confused. "I thought you wanted to go to the record shop I mentioned."

She laughs at his innocent expression, shaking her head. "I do but I want to go where ever you want to go. I don't really need to buy anything anyway. Besides, I was the one who asked you out, so this is your day." Circe tells him as he stares at her blankly. "So, where do you want to go?" She repeats.

"Well there's this bookshop I always like to visit." He admits shyly, picking at a loose thread on his red jumper.

They had arrived at Hogsmeade, so Circe hops off the carriage and holds her hand out for him, just as he had done for her before. "So that's where we're going." She decides for the both of them. The warmth of his hand in hers makes her feel so complete that she misses it when he lets go again. "Lead the way, pretty boy."

"It's just over here." He points over to the shop and begins walking over, Circe matching his pace despite his long strides. Remus holds the door open for her before following her inside the cramped building.

The walls are lined with books, so much so that you couldn't even see what colour the walls are. Piles of books are scattered all over the floor, leaving hardly any room for them to look around. A musty smell floats through the air which is unsurprising as most of the books look ancient and are thick with dust, but it isn't unpleasant.

The boy's eyes light up as he begins to search through the stacked books, looking for anything that may interest him. A few of the books do seem to tempt him but once he checks the price he winces, which doesn't go unnoticed by the brunette who is trailing behind him. Circe takes note of the books he had put back and plans to return to the shop at a later date and buy them. She knows he would never accept her offer to pay for them but he couldn't refuse if she gives them to him for Christmas.

He ends up buying a few and when the two of them leave her looks over to Circe, who is smiling happily. "Do you want to go to the record shop now?" He asks.

She nods, very obviously having been excited to go. Whilst she loves seeing Remus happy, an old book shop isn't really her scene. "Yes please." The brunette replies, shivering a little as the wind grows a little stronger, slightly regretting not wearing a coat now- it isn't a given that Remus would give her his jumper.

But to her surprise he does. He tears the red material off and hands it over to her. "You should have worn a jacket." He lightly scolds.

"Won't you be cold?" Circe asks, concerned.

The boy shakes his head with a small smile. "I don't really get cold. One of the few perks of being a werewolf."

"Other than it making you the handsome, mysterious type." She adds, pulling the jumper over her head, the inside still being warm from the heat he always radiates. The brunette inhales the wool, immediately being hit with the smell of cigarettes and chocolate- an unusual combination but it certainly works for him. His white t-shirt, which is now the only thing on his upper body, hands loosely from his wide shoulders. When she looks close enough, she could see that it's slightly see through and the outline of his lean body is visible.

"Oh no, that's all me." He retorts, chuckling a little. Remus loves the way his over sized jumper looks on her and finds it amusing as he sees her try to roll up the bottom so that it isn't down to her knees. She struggles a little before tucking in a part of the front of the jumper into her jeans, making it look like less of a dress on her.