13

Circe could not be more excited for her trip to Hogsmeade. It will be her and Remus' first date and she needs it to go perfectly. The brunette is rooting through her wardrobe in excitement, trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. It's fairly cold outside, so she'll have to wrap up warm, but she also wants to look as appealing as possible for the boy she is crushing on. She decides on a black pair of bell bottom jeans and slides them on before rooting through her drawers for the perfect top.

"I have nothing to wear!" She announces, dumping the last of her shirts onto the large pile on the floor. Her hair, which she had previously brushed, is now a mess and her eyes are wild as she begins pacing up and down the room.

Addy laughs at her roommate's distress, finding the normally stoic girl's worry extremely amusing. "You can have a look through my clothes, but I really like this top." The blonde tells the half naked Circe, holding up a red top.

"I don't know." Circe hesitates eyeing up the t-shirt. "Won't I be cold?" She takes the small, cut up fabric from her friend's hand. It's a Kiss band-tee, with the neck cut out so it shows some of her cleavage. There are some other small cuts in it, giving it a grungy appearance.

Addy motions for her to try it on and smiles when she sees Circe in it. It hangs off her shoulders due to the moderations the girl had made to it but other than that it is extremely form fitting. The logo on it is stretched out a little from her large chest and it was purposefully a size or two too small. It clings to her stomach and stops just after her belly button, revealing a little bit of skin in the gap between that and her low rise jeans. "See it's perfect. It isn't that cold out yet, besides if you get a bit chilly Remus will give you his jacket."

Circe, who is looking at herself in the mirror, grins at Addy's statement. "That's genius." She adds a studded belt, which loosely hangs off her waist, some bracelets and a pair of earrings. "Who are you going with?"

"My friend Anita, she's a Ravenclaw." The blonde replies, fixing her hair in the mirror.

It was only then that Circe notices how dressed up Addy is. She's wearing a tight pair of washed out flares, a light pink top- which is showing just as much cleavage as Circe's- and some light makeup. Her hair is curled to perfection and a secretive grin is on her face. Something clicks in the brunette's mind. "Is Anita the one you invited over to the dorm the night of the party?"

Addy freezes, a look of worry washing over her face. "Maybe." She whispers, her eyes are watery as she stares into the mirror.

"I'm going to need to meet her, you know. I have got to see the girl who could pull someone as pretty as you." Circe tells her.

Addy lets out a light laugh and sigh of relief. "You're not bothered by it? By me dating a girl."

"Oh honey, if I wasn't interested in Remus, it would be you I would be flirting with." The brunette turns to face her roommate, a cheeky smile on her face. Addy chuckles, a hand quickly wiping a tear away from her face. "Well you or Lily Evans- I mean, have you seen that girl?"

"Right?" The blonde exclaims, turning around in her chair excitedly. "Talk about legs for days."

The two girls laugh at her statement. "Wish she could have saved some height for the rest of us." Circe says, feigning bitterness.

"You're telling me." Addy says standing next to Circe, who is brushing her hair in the mirror. Whilst the brunette is one of the shortest in the year, Addy is a lot more petite- standing two inches shorter at 5'0 and is a lot thinner. The only one shorter being Alice Fortesque at 4'10, the girl looks like a fairy. "I'm going to head down now, are you coming?"

"You go ahead, I'll probably sit at the Gryffindor table anyway." Circe replies, moving over to add the finishing touches to her makeup.

"Okay." The blonde hugs her roommate tightly, before skipping out of the room.