9

The chill of the marble floor sends a shiver down Circe's spine as she is dragged into a large ballroom. She doesn't even have the strength to walk, which is why her arms are being used to tug her towards the man at the other side of the room. His skin is pale, his eyes are serpent like and he appears to be missing his nose. Voldemort. She has heard of the man, of course, but this is the first time they have ever come face to face. 

A crowd of people surround his thrown like chair, smirking in amusement as her shaking body gets thrown in front of them. Fenrir Greyback, the Carrow twins, Barty Crouch Jr, Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. Its not a particularly surprising crowd of spectators to what is presumable going to be her death. None of them approach her shaking form as Voldemort glares down at her in disgust, her frail body is covered in layers of blood and filth and is laying lifelessly at his feet. The Death Eaters surround her as to block her from escaping, not that she could.

"What have you done with it?" He hisses in utter revulsion. The serpent like man doesn't even move when he speaks down to her, he is sat upright and his chin is tilted upwards but his red eyes are focused on her.

Circe, despite the numbness of her body, laughs spitefully at his question. "With what?"

Voldemort lifts his hand slightly, it was barely noticeable. Bellatrix, ever his most devoted follower, steps forward with a manic grin on her face. Excitedly, she raises her wand and screams the word that Circe had heard more than her fare share of times during her stay in the Malfoy manor. "Crucio!" Cackles echo throughout the room as she watches her new little pet writhe around in pain on the floor.

At first, the girl screamed, but as the torture continued a laughter- almost as deranged as Bellatrix's- escapes Circe's throat. Her jaw began to ache and tears stream down her face as the howling from the paralysed girl drags on, she looks alike to a ventriloquist's dummy.

"Where is it?" Voldemort repeats angrily once the laughter ceases. His fingers clench around the arms of his chair, his towering figure now leaning forward slightly with annoyance written all over his face. "I know you took it."

The girls stares up at him innocently with her bloodshot eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about." Her voice is raspy, from the hours of screaming, but that still doesn't disguise the smugness in her voice. 

Voldemort leaps out of his seat and wraps his cold fingers around her neck. Using his long, claw like nails to grip onto her neck, he lifts her up from the ground. Circe is suspended in the air, her body limply dangles a few inches above the floor. "TELL ME!" He roars, tossing her across the room. She whispers something but no one in the room could hear what she had said. They all creep forward.

Bellatrix dashes over to the girl, flipping her body around from the face down position she was in so that she is lying on her back. The woman straddles the brunette's body, pushing her wand into the girl's neck. "Repeat that, you half-blood whore." She orders.

"I said," Circe begins to repeat, a grin appearing on her face, revealing her blood covered teeth. She chuckles slightly, as she finishes her sentence. "I'm going to kill you." Spit, which is tinted a dark red colour, shoots out of her mouth, landing in one of Bellatrix's eyes.

The girl barely makes it into the backroom in time when she snaps out of her vision. She empties the contents of her stomach into the toilet with no time to spare. Her body feels almost as weak as it did in her dream, causing her legs to give out from underneath her when she had finished. Circe's mind spirals as she lies motionlessly on the floor, trying dissect the aspects of her dream. What had they been looking for? And why is it so important?  Whatever it was, it can't have been anything good. Her whole body trembles as she stumbles back to her bed, collapsing on it immediately once she reaches it. An amber light enters the room through the small crack in the curtain, making the whole room- which is already adorned in yellow- appear golden.