Chapter 1

Hey! just thought maybe I would try a new book. I don't think it'll be very long but you never know?!? Anyways enjoy!
============================

Laura's Pov:

So we (the cast) just finished filming some episodes of Austin and Ally, a TV show on to Disney Channel, but the director called in Raini, Calum, Ross, and I. I'm not really sure why but whatever. right as I'm thinking Ross must of had the same thoughts of me:

Ross: "do you think they are canceling the show... did it not get good ratings, I don't wanna leave you guys! what are we going to do!!!" he said panicking.

"Ross, Relax bud, maybe it's good news, maybe we will get to have another animal on the show!" Calum said

"Yea, think positive Ross, I'm sure it's nothing bad" Laura said with a friendly smile

"Yep, I can keep my cool" Ross stated.... "oops didn't mean to say that last part out loud"
And we all began laughing until Heaths mean secretary told us to "take a seat in the waiting room" in a real snappy voice.

"Alright sorry for the disruption" Laura said

"Hun, hush your mouth..." Then her phone rang and she answered... "Hello... why yes, um alright I will send them in, alrighty thank you Heath, okay, bye bye, yes yes, ok, good bye!" she said in a new more inviting tone...

"Kids, um Health would like Ross and Laura to accompany him in his office. the other two will wait out here... with me." the secretary said smirking

"Ok, let's go Lynch"

"Sure thing Marano"

------------ in Heath's office------

"Hello Heath, we have been told you wanted to speak to us" Ross said motioning to myself and him

"Why yes, I have some news to share with you, well the while cast but first I will tell you. So to start things off as a high note I am announcing some great news.... the show was picked up, we will be taping another season!" Heath exclaimed

"That awesome" Ross and I said at the same time "Rossome" I (Laura) mumbled but they didn't hear me.

"So now since you know about the next season. We will still be on break so Kevin and I want the main cast to go on a camping trip and bind a little, just so you guys can really hang out. the camp site we booked is stunning, it has a nice pond area with a little beach, there are two cabins, a big fire pit, a volley ball net and some other cool activities. do what do you say?"

"I don't know, my brothers and I have some things and songs we need to write for R5.." Ross declared

"Yea, and I need to catch up with my sis, she is always at filming for switched at birth." I said

"Well did I mention, if you go you will get payed, and the cabins have air condition and electricity."

"Wait so of you go you will basically pay us, to go on a vacation with the cast, my friends! heck ya I'm in! What about you Laura? you in?"

"Well, yea! It sounds fun! lets do it!"

"Ok great, go get the others, don't tell them the news!"

Then Ross and I left Heath's office

"Hey Ross, lets scare them!" I said, "we could look all depressed like we received bad news!"

"Yea, lets do it, put on a frowny face" Ross said and we walked out to Raini and Calum....

"Hey guys. Health needs you in his office" I said in a depressing tone then slouching into one of the waiting room chairs and Ross joined me pretending to be worried so her rubbed his hand through his hair and then Began to breathe hard and sigh. Then Raini and Calum walked into Heath's office looking worried.... hahahhaa

(The walk in the office and Health tells them about the season renewal, and the camping trip...)

"Well, I'm not a camp type" Raini said

"Are sure Raini, the site is nice" Heath said, then he was searching in his desk for a paper of what the site contained. "well how about my red head" Heath asked.

"Ehh why not, I like a little adventure" Calum said.

"Well Raini, we would pay you to go on the trip and also the cabins are clean and have AC... plus there is a nice pond with a beach and..."

"Ok I will go!" Raini said cutting off Heath

"Great, all four of you are going then, you leave in two days, pack enough stuff for three to four weeks but there is a washer an dryer. I will give you a packing list of certain things you will need for certain activities! have a good day! you are free to go! Come back tomorrow, be in the board room at eight sharp"

"Ross, Laura! you guys tricked us!" Raini yelled out into the waiting room as she approached us.

"Yep, her comes pranksta Laura! look out!" I said standing up while Ross just laughed...

"Don't ever say that again" Calum said

"Anyways! We are all going camping!!! ahhh!!!" Laura and Raini squealed.

"Kids, could you hush your bush, you are in an office!" the secretary yelled and I wonder why she still has a job cause sometimes she mean!

"Sorry ma'am" Ross said

"Young boy, I am not that old, don't call me ma'am!"

"Sorry, I will be leaving" Ross told her shyly bowing his head moving away from her and standing behind me.

"And don't forget to take the posse and your girlfriend..." The secretary said... wait? I didn't know Ross had a girlfriend! apparently she is here?!?

"Wait, who is my girlfriend I don't have one?"

"Sure ya do, I thought you and Laura over there were an "item" as the kids say" she told him

"Actually we are just friends, best friends."

"Good to know..." she said suspiciously then as we were walking out of the office to go celebrate the news she said something else that surprised me...

"But you guys do look really cute together" the secretary added on and I began to blush slightly.

==========================
What'd ya think??? I know kinda slow.... it'll pick up! I promise!
Please

VOTE And COMMENT!