Chapter 23:

Who noticed I was gone???? I am super super sorry! I have been very busy preparing for school and with tennis and dance stuff but for tennis I'm 4-0!!!! whoopppp wwhoop!!!!! anyways, enjoy!
___________________________

Laura's Pov:

So my little Rossy bear is out of the hospital, and he keeps joking around rapping "straight outta hospital" instead if Compton, but its getting really old!

"Straight outta Cali!" Ross Sang

"Yea yea, we know." I said as we were in the car, driving back to his house because the doctors ordered that he get some rest for a few days, then we will do a few last summer activities together before filming resumes.

"Laura, my girl wha up" Ross said like a diva because the meds he is prescribed on makes him a little bit crazy!

"Nothing much.... oh look we are here!" I told Ross smiling

"Yea! Mommy!" Ross said as if he were five and came home from school.

"Ross, honey how are you dear" Stormie asked

"Good good! I want icecream!!!!"

"Ok, I'll go make you a sundae"stormie told Ross, then she pulled me aside as Ross ran off.
"Laura, could you take him up to his room to get rest"

"Of course Stormie" I told her smiling

"Ok, I'll get that Ice cream, but we don't have any so ill go pick up ingredients at the grocery store"

"Hey Ross, lets go to your room" I yelled, finding him about to jump in the pool

"I wanna go swimming!!!!! Lauraaaa" he said whining and this drugged Ross is very annoying!

"No, lets go watch a movie" I said firmly

"Fine! ughhhh" he said walking up behind me

"You remember your Room ross?" I asked

"Yep! Now lets dance" he said doing the "Ally way" dance

"No no! Lets lay down and sleep" I said

"Sleeping is for losers, just like you"

"What?" I asked squinting my eyes

"Geez Grandma, I think you need a hearing aid, I said 'sleeping is for losers'" he yelled In my face

"No I heard you just fine" I replied hastily but let it go cause of the meds.

"Ok" he said taking off his shirt

"What are you Doing?" I asked as he was walking up toward me with a smirk, eventually boxing me up against the wall, caging me in so I couldn't escape

"Lets make out" he said smashing his lips on mine but this kiss wasn't like our other ones so I pulled away

"I think you need rest first" I said quietly trying to escape but he was to strong...

"No no, I want more..." he said winking crashing our lips together, while grinding out bodies together. (And yes we had clothes on)

"Ross stop" I said pushing him away trying to escape but he grabbed me, throwing me on the bed.

"I just want a kiss" he said with a harsh tone to his voice.

"Well your scaring me" I cried as he held my arms over my head with his hands keeping them there.

"No I'm not, you love me baby, come on, give daddy some sugar" he screamed grinding his teeth leaning down to kiss me but I turned my was away.

"No! not now" I said forcefully

"Babe! Did you just tell me no?" he asked getting mad.

"Yes, I can't do this, this isn't you! Wheres The Ross I know!" I cried

"Fine then" he said, slapping me across the face, then picking me up, locking me In the bathroom and the worst part, the Lynches left to get dinner and ice cream so no one is home and my face hurts... Ross then left for about ten minutes, then moments later I hear his voice and a girls voice as well as clicking of heels... then I heard him speak up....

"Tay, baby go hide in the closet, first I'm going to go get her, then we can punish her" and I don't know who Tay- well actually I do know who she is!! Its Ross' neighbor! But why'd he call her baby.. that should be me right?

Then the door opened a crack, and Ross grabbed me tying me to a chair... and if you think that's the word part then your wrong because then he spoke up....

"Sorry Laura, you did it to yourself" he said eventually kissing Tay which turned into a make out and the fact that my boyfriend did this to me, abused Me, even if he is on the concussion drugs this is unacceptable.
After watching the two shove tongues down each others throats I just couldn't take it any more and I stood up ran up against the wall, breaking the chair and running out of the room crying. As I was leaving the Lynch's I just got back and saw my tears....

"Laura! What's wrong?" Delly asked

"Go see for yourself, in his room" I said through tears and the Lynch's ran upstairs and then I heard them yelling at him at his stupid choice. Moments passed and Tay came Down the stairs also crying...

"Laura... I am so sorry! I didn't know you were dating" she said crying

"Just like you didn't see me in the corner tied up" I screamed

"I'm sorry" she said looking down

"Your pathetic" I spat, getting in my car and driving away... so much for that secret place and plan we had....
"Summers almost over and I'm single again" I said through tears to myself in the car
______________________________

Hey guys! This chapter is unique right...? Its said to say but the ending if this book will come soon... In sorry but with school it will be to much but i will try to update "50 dates" on the weekends! I hope you like it! please vote and comment:

Comment: favorite childhood toy:

Mine: Barbies or Polly Pockets!

Random song:
Renegades
By: X Ambassadors

"And I say hey! hey hey hey! livin like we're renegades! renegades!"

Thanks my Koalafied readers and voters and commenters!

~Tika