Chapter 15

Hey guys! Here is a chapter for y'all! Lol! But seriously thanks for voting and commenting.... now I only my sis would stop stealing my phone and replying to your comments... sometimes she does that so I apologize!!!! but please enjoy! thanks for 1.14K views so far and it's still going strong!!!
Shout out to everyone who added this on there reading and voted and commented including my foursome fearsome!!! luv y'all

Thanks
Jackeyisweird
For answering my Riddle and
RauraSwitzerland!!! you always comment and it makes my day!
___________________________

Laura's Pov

We just kissed! We just kissed!!! Ross and I just kissed!!! Now we are just hugging, embracing each others company. Is this awkward, I don't think it is... buy does he? I need to stop worrying,..

"Soooo" he said

"Sooooo" I replied

"We are not doing this again..." Ross said giggling while blushing... who knew boys giggled!! lol!

"Ok, if you say so"

"But seriously, do you really feel that way like about everything you said Laura?" He asked confused

"No Ross, I was lying" I replied sarcastically slapping his chest while blushing. Then we stopped hugging, walking down the beach, and i received a text saying My flight got canceled because of a storm in New York City so I don't leave until 10pm... ugh, that's so late. Currently Ross and I are walking by the ocean side, our hands are gently intertwined, a feeling I just can't describe... (a/n this is the song imagination... I love this song)

"So, when do you leave Laura?" Ross asked

"Um my plane leaves around 9/10 pm so I have a little while... Like two hours until I leave " I responded breaking down into tears

"Don't cry Laur"

"I know, but this is just so hard for me"

"It's so hard me too"

"Yea, I know.... I just can't, I can't"

"Can't what Laura?"

"Can't be in a relationship, not with this life... Not with you... it's to crazy and I don't think it's meant to be. Also, I don't want to hurt you, I'm just confused" I said while balling my eyes out.

"Ok first of all calm down. Second of all, you already hurt me with those words and third of all, I know we can do this... you know be in a relationship and stuff. Plus it's not like your moving... You are coming back" he said while hugging me

"Yea but the fans will go nuts if they figure out, and I can't take that pressure... plus so many of your fans hate me Ross"

"And so many love you, so it's ok... There's always going to be haters but there's always going to be a supporter and you are mine and I am yours..."

"Thanks Ross! Your the best!"

"I know...but I don't know one thing for sure"

"What is that?"

"What exactly are we Laura?"

"Well that's up to you" I said while bopping his nose

"I think for now we both should just date and see how it works out, you know after I come back"

"Sounds good, now lets get you to the airport"

"That doesn't sound like a fun date Ross"

"Hahaha! Soooo funny Laura... but seriously Laura, when you come back me and you will be able to see what happens with our relationship based on this experience. It will only make us stronger... we are timeless, this love will never fade away."

"Awe! Ok. I'll miss you though" I said hugging him

"Me to, from here to the super moon and back"

"That is so cliche Ross"

"You know you love it, and together we will go farther then the moon."

"Ok, sure, but I have to go... my taxis here" I said softly crying while pointing the the yellow vehicle behind him

"Ill miss you alot, and I got you a gift. Just promise not to open it until you arrive in NY. Ok?"

"Yea, ok... ill miss you guys." then Raini and Calum came to sy bye do I went over to Calum first

"Miss you Ally..." Calum said

"Right back at ya Dez the Ginger... and make sure to text me some jokes. I know I will need em" I said looking at Ross who was standing there with a blank expression.

"Yea, of course" Calum said, then I walked over to Raini.

"Hey Raini. I will miss you so much"

"Me to, you are my sister after all, and forever BFF"

"Of course, ill miss you girlie. Send me Picts and buy me a gift! JK don't but I will miss ya! " Raini said

"Bye" I said hugging her, then moving on to Ross, which is almost impossible to say good bye to...

"Well this is it" I started

"Laura don't go!" he confessed

"But, ross! I want to stay! I do! but you know I have to go!"

"Yea I know, I was just hoping that it may change your mind"

"I'm sorry" I said then hugged him, kissing his cheek and got into the taxi to the airport with the unopened gift...

____________|______|____|______

What's up!!!
How's everybody doing?? Here's an update!!! ;) I hope you survived my hiatus... jk!

Please vote and comment!!!

Comment: What's your favorite hobby?

My answer: I have many! Tennis, dance ,and drawing.... also if writing stories counts then that too ;)

Anyways I love you guys so very much and am super lucky to have all of you out there for support!

Random song lyric:

https://m.soundcloud.com/sefinaura/flash-light-jessie-j-mp3

"I got all I need when I got you and I! I look around me and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but your my flashlight
Your getting me getting me through the night, kick start my heart when you shine it in my eye
Can't lie, it's sweet life
Stuck in the dark but your my flashlight
Your getting me getting me through the night
Cause your my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight!"

~Tika