Chapter 12:

Hey guys! What up! Hope you enjoy the drama!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ross Pov

I just don't know what's going on with Laura. Lately she's been a complete different person and I can't stand it...

She told me to leave after singing for her and usually she loves when I sing to her. The only reason why i picked that song was because I thought it fit the situation... Then says there are no apologies.... well Fine then... I will just sit in this hall while Laura and Raini chat away like girls.... well they are girls so I guess whatever....never mind.

--------Convo btw Raini and Laura------

Laura's Pov

"After Ross sang to me I don't really know, I started blanking out and couldn't take the pressure of Ross always dragging me down, then trying to fix the pieces. I liked the song but I couldn't take the whole message that I changed... did I Change though? I don't know so I snapped at him and it was stupid." I said

"What? He Sang to you and you pushed him away? Why?" Raini replied in disbelief

"Well, yea.." I said signing in disappointment with myself

"But why Laur? I though you liked him"

"I thought so to but it's complicated, he's just so...." I started to say but she cut me off (typical Raini)

"So what Laura... oh I know, this boy is head over heels in love with you, he would do anything for you and you know it" Raini said raising her voice

"I don't think he is in love love" I replied

"Then you my friend are thinking wrong. I know your parents want you back in NYC for the family reunion... have you even told him yet Laura?"

"Well um you see I was about to when-"

"When what!?!? You didn't even tell him that you were going to have to quit the camping trip short to leave to New York for a week! Laur! You need to tell him!"

"I know but the thing is-" I started, then got cut off... again!

"The thing is you love him and don't want to let him go. Well if you love something so much send it free and if its meant to Be, it will come."

"Raini, I don't think I love him"

"Really? tell me the reasons why he became such a good friend of yours, even best friends" Raini said

"Ok well I always loved his passion for music. Even if someone hates his music he ignores them and focuses on the songs..... Oh my god.... I yelled at him for his music. We both love music but I was horrible to him. Like I said before I love his music, and I yelled at him out if my stupidity." I said softly.

"Go on"

"And of course his personality, he can be really funny and when he sleeps its really cute the way you can tell if he's having a nightmare because then he tenses up but If its a good dream he will be smiling and relaxed... And his smile is perfect, just like the rest off him. And don't get me started on that Blonde hair and amazing eyes... oh those eyes!" I said dreamily

"Any thing else Laura?" She asked

"And I just love how affectionate he can be and definitely a big romantic... like when we were on the scavenger hunt and almost kissed until we got interrupted. I wish we could have kissed just so I could know how it would feel kissing Ross instead of Austin."
"Omg......... I do like him Raini" I added. Then Calum came out of the curtains from my hospital room

"I don't think you like him, you love him" Calum said and then in my mind I finally noticed all along that I do have strong feelings toward Ross but then I came back to reality realizing I screwed things up by pushing him out and I have to fix it this...

"Where did you come from Calum?" Raini asked as I sat here thinking

"Oh I snuck in but I gotta go, see you soon" then he left the room along with Raini leaving me to think....

-----------with Ross and Calum----------

Ross Pov

I was sitting on the bench down the hall when Calum came running up to me.

"Hey bro! What's up?" He asked as I sat there feeling worthless and pathetic

"I'm a loser" I said

"No you aren't"

"Yes I am. She hates me now! How can I live with that knowing the girl I love hates me"

"Just trust me when I say she Doesn't hate you"

"Your just saying that... you know that's not true Calum. She hates me"

"Here" he replied handing me a piece of paper.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just open it" he said and this what I did, I unfolded the loose leaf sheet of paper to reveal a letter in handwriting I recognized oh so much... Laura's

Dear Ross,

If your actually reading this then In glad. Hopefully we can talk in person because "I'm miss missing you now and then". The song you sang to me was sweet and I still don't understand Why I reacted that way... my reaction was stupid and dumb and careless and I know it hurt you, an hurting you hurt me. I want to fix this for the better and the only way to do that is to see you in person for a better confession and explanation. If you don't want to come I completely understand but I'm sorry. I have to tell you that my family is having a reunion with relatives from Italy in New York. This sounds like wonderful news but the only problem is its in two weeks and that's still included camp time. I'm still not sure if I want to go though. I don't want to leave you behind. Hopefully we talk very soon.

-Laura♥️

Wow! Laura wrote me a letter. I don't know how to feel about it. I know I still love her but is she really sorry... I still don't know. All I know is this confusion is driving me insane...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What's up!!!! I hoped you enjoyed this update.... and don't worry, I have a feeling things will get better soon ;)

As always vote and comment!!!

~Tika ♥️