Chapter 4:

Hey hey hey! What's up people!?! Sorry for the long wait! here's another chapter... enjoy!
#RipSerg
=========================

(:Camp time ;)

Ross' Pov

So after jammin to some music with Laura We noticed we had arrived at the camp site and man was it amazing! It looked super fun, fabulous and exciting.. dang I sound like Delly!!! I really gotta start hangin with the guys more often! Anyways... just like we were told, there were two small cabins, one for the girls, (Laura and Raini) and one for us guys (Calum and myself).

"Well! lets gooo!!!!" Laura shouted excitedly

"Yeah... you know you just woke me up!" Raini yelled at Laura.

"Sorry, but you have the night to sleep! Lets go check out our cabin!!!" then Laura and Raini ran off to their cabin and Calum and I ran off to ours...

Laura's Pov

"Wow!!! This is insane.... I call top bunk Raini!"

"Whatever..." Raini said grumpily

"So, this trip is going to be amazing!! we can have bonfires and play beach volleyball and go swimming!!! I am super excited!"

"Yea Laur, and don't forget about the bugs and the dirt... ewww! So nasty."
Raini disputed

"Just chill Rain! There are showers and the bathroom is nice!" I told her.

"Oh fine, I will 'chill'!"

"Good!" I said then we started unpacking.

------with the boys (Ross&Calum)------

Ross' Pov

"I call top bunk Calum!" I yelled

"Ok... whatever" he said lamely

"Dude! Why you sooo down! We are being payed to vacation!" I told Calum

"I'm just tired" he said

"Oh, Then wake up!!!!"

"Yea, I'm going to unpack then take a nap."

"Ok, I'm going to unpack also and then maybe we can all chill, have a bonfire or something..." I asked

"Sure, sounds fun"

"Ok, I'll go ask the girls if they want to join."

"Alright... stay safe bud" Calum said then I left to go visit our neighbors... Laura and Raini...

"Hey! Calum and I thought maybe we could have a bonfire, you ladies in?"

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" Laura said

"Ok, meet us at the firepit at about 7pm, we will bring the snacks."

"Ok! see you then Ross!" Laura added

-----at the fire-----

Laura's Pov

"Come on Raini. You look amazing! can we please go so we won't be late!"

"but I think I need more bug spray"

"Are you kidding Rain! If you use any more bug spray then bugs in Europe won't even come by you... and we are in California!"

"Ha ha ha.... But I cannot get bitten."

"Ok. we'll let's go!"

"Alright" Raini said

Then we walked past the boys cabin and we saw them cooking food.

"HHey lets sneak up on them" Raini suggested.