Chapter 18

Make sure you have read the chapter before this one... Here is the date...! Enjoy!!!

__________________________

Ross Pov:

"So shall we get this date started?" I asked Laura, holding out my hand

"We shall" she replied shivering
Then we walked to the table on the balcony that was lite by candle light and we looked at the amazing view of New York as i pulled out her chair for her and then spoke up.

"Oh, are you cold? Here, take my jacket" I said taking of my suit jacket and placing in on Laura's shoulders.

"It's ok Ross, you don't have to do that"

"I know, but. I want to" I replied

"Your so sweet" Laura said admiring my kind gesture

Then the waiter came out with drinks and bowls of fancy soup....

"Thank you" Laura said politely

"No problem, can I get you any thing else?" The waiter named Bob asked

"Um could you turn on the outdoor heaters, ma'lady is cold" Ross said motioning towards me

"Of course and your food will be served shortly"

"Thank you bob" I said and then I noticed Laura had Stood up to look over the edge of the balcony so I went up behind her, hugging her slightly as my arms gripped her waist

"This is nice" she said softly

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Just everything, this whole date and of course you coming to New York to see me, this moment... just everything"

"I didn't just come to see you Laur" I said, then she turned around grabbing my hands with hers.

"What do you mean?" she asked this time.

"I mean I came here not only to go on our first date but to also come take you back home, well come back to L.A."

"Really? But what about my parents Ross?" Laura questioned

"What about them... they are not getting in my way or actually in our way. I have waited years to be in a 'more than friends' relationship with you and now that we have established that relationship, I can't just let them take it away..." I said pecking her lips.

"Awe Ross, but how do you plan on getting me back to Cali?" She asked with worry

"Easy, first off all you are over the age of 18, an adult and second you can tell them to stop controlling what you do as well as the fans you would be disappointing if you quite A&A"

"True, but I don't have anywhere to live"

"Yea you do... You can move in with me, we have all those guest bedrooms and Delly would love another girl in the house... or if you don't like that option you could buy an apartment"

"Yea, that's true... I'm just scared about this, I do love my parents but I hate what they force me to do and I can't live here"

"So don't! Let's leave together, when this date is over let's catch the next flight to L.A."

"Ok! I'm in.. but how do we sneak out of this restaurant without anyone knowing?"

"I got that covered, there's a helicopter coming"

"Ross! You got a helicopter? To sneak away!!! That's insane!!! But also really thoughtful!"

"Yea, if we're going to leave we gotta leave in style, so I also got you this gift... here, open it up"

"Are you sure?" she asked with guilt

"Yea! It's a great gift! Come on!"

"You did not just buy me the silver sparkle converse!!! Omg! Ross!" she said then hugged me tightly...

"Oh but I did, now sit down, and ill put them on your feet"

"Are sure? This isn't like Cinderella you know..."

"Yea but your my Cinderella Laura" I said looking up at her after putting the sparkle converse on her feet.

"That's so sweet! Now lets eat"

Then we ate our food and dessert arrived and we ate, talking about casual stuff as well as the details for the plan: operation 'I don't Care'

"That's the helicopter, you ready Laura?" I asked squeezing her hand while looking up at the black helicopter

"Yea, I think... it's just I've never done anything like this"

"Yea, me either... you don't think your parents will hate me for taking you back to L.A. Right?"

"No Ross, ill tell them it was my idea, if they even ask or care... which they don't, they only want me to do what they want, plus I'm always up for an adventure, lets do this"
Then we went up in the helicopter ladder, flying over the sit as we sat in the back of the helicopter...

"First stop is the apartment, to get your things, Nessa packed everything for you already, so well just land this thing on the roof" I said to the pilot

Then Laura and I ran into the penthouse and it was really big and huge...

"I'm surprised You picked me over this place... but I am irresistible ;)" I said

"Yep, I did chose you but don't get to cocky there rock star"

"You ready to leave...?"

"Yea, let me just write a note to my family"

The note:

Dear Family,

By the time your reason this I will already be gone on a plane... that's right, I can't take it here and had to leave. I know you guys love me and want what's best for me, thinking New York would be the option for my career but I'm sorry to say your wrong because what I learned is that you can't satisfy everyone, and whatever I choose is never good enough for you so what's the point of any of this if you guys don't care about WHAT I WANT! So I'm leaving, for me, and you Better not stop me... I will always love you guys but I need MY LIFE back...

Love Laura

"Ok, let's go..." She said

Then we left the apartment, heading to the helipad on the rooftop

Soon enough we landed and boarded a plane, back to Cali...

"Hey Laura, go to sleep, its getting late" I told her moments after we took off, then she layed her head on my shoulder and we both drifted asleep for a while...

________________________

Hope you like this chapter!!! please vote and comment!!!

Shout outs:

@hrausllyr5

@Raura_Shipper2003

@rileigh_cheer13

@kenisha_w

Want a shout out? Just comment or vote and you may receive one ;)

Comment question:
Earbuds, headphones, or speaker? (for listening to music)

Mine: I like earbuds when I'm in my room but a speaker for working out and dance and stuff!!! :)

Random song lyric:

Keep On Keeping on (feat: Brendon Urie)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QDECwqKE0g

"-You gotta keep on keeping on
-Even with the feeling that your going to keep losing
-you gotta come back strong
Oh oh
-you gotta keep on keeping on
-even with the feeling that your going to keep losing
-you gotta come back strong
-oh oh"

~Tika