Chapter 19

Howdy! What's going on??? I hope you guys are ready for more crazy chapters and updates.... Enjoy ;)
____________________________

Ross Pov

Laura and I are currently on the plane to head back to California and honestly I'm a bit worried considering I haven't told my parents/family that Laura and I are dating and I haven't told them Laura is moving in with us... I guess I'll just do that when I get home. The good thing is I did tell my mom that I went to New York, she just didn't know why... I may have told her that "I just needed to see something there", and it's true, I needed to see Laura and bring her back here, but I left that part out (it's a minor detail Right?).

Anyways, Laura is leaning on my shoulder sleeping while we both share a pair of earbuds listening to some music... that's when you know your in a good relationship, when you share earbuds and music...

"Attention passengers, we will be landing in twenty minutes, start to prepare for landing in Malibu and thank you for flying with us today"

"Hey Laur, wake up" I said quitely rubbing her arm

"What?" she said half asleep

"We are going to be landing soon, we are landing in Malibu, then we will get a cab or ride to my house... you ready to come to your new home?" I asked her while grabbing her hand.

"Yea, I'm excited. I mean your family is more of a family to me than my own mom and dad"

"Yea, all of us are always here for you. Even if we aren't In a relationship and we are Just friends you know we all care about you and always will"

"That's really sweet but I know you care the most"

"That's true, I do" I said

"And I'll always be there for you, no matter what our future looks like" she said looking into my eyes, then we started kissing until the stupid flight attendant started speaking up

"Sorry, but no kissing on the plane... that's just nasty and nobody wants to see that, and plus you could do alot better blonde" She said rudely while winking at me and then Laura started clenching my hand tightly (because we were still holding hands and obviously she (laura) didn't like what the flight attendant just said so she started to stand up but I got this... I can control her ;)

"Hey babe, calm down. She's not worth it and its not true... I couldn't find anyone better " I said quietly glancing at her in the eyes, finally leaning in again, for another kiss... well almost kiss because right as we brushed our lips again we felt the plane bouncing up and down from the landing

"We will continue this later..." I told her whispering in her ear

"Whatever you desire" she said giggling to me

"Attention passengers, the plane has landed and first class, you may exit the plane and gather your belongings... have a wonderful day! And stop kissing" The attendant that yelled at us said, glancing at Laura

"Well I will see you later" Laura said and I was surprised she said that

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"I'm going to go find a hotel or something to stay at... so ill catch you later" she said with sadness in her voice

"No you won't, I already told you to come stay at my house... its fine Laur... I want you there... I want to keep you safe and I want you with me"

"Ok... If you insist, then I guess I will stay but only of its ok with your parents"

"Oh it will be, you are practically family"