Chapter 24:

GUYS! GUYS GUYS! here's another update!!!! woop woop! but I go back to school Monday! Ewwww! But enjoy!
________________________

Ross Pov

I woke up with a horrible headache and when I went to get a pain killer from the bathroom, in the mirror I noticed a big purple bruise forming on my face! and it hurts! I better call Laura to come comfort me... I need her right now! I'm in alot of pain...

(A/N if you don't know what's going on, Ross was taking meds for his concussion but had side effects making him go crazy.,.. he hasn't taken the meds since yesterday afternoon when he came home from the hospital and he does not know what he did to Laura)

After i took some Tylenol I Immediately I went downstairs to ask my family what happened

"Hey guys, who did this?" I asked in a pissed tone pointing to my face but they all looked at me, shrugged and resumed eating breakfast!!!! they gave me the cold shoulder! Fine! if they don't want to tell me what happened Ill call my girlfriend Laura! Plus I miss her and her lips ;)

<<<calling Laura>>>

"Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring".... Hmmm that's weird! She would have picked up now... I hope she is ok...

Ring
Ring
Ring....and then suddenly it went straight to voicemail! She declined my call! WTF! But I will leave a message, whatever, maybe she's busy.

"Hey Laur!This is Ross. Just wanted to tell you good morning and I love you! I was wondering if you wanna chill or go out, get a bite to eat! Just please pick up the phone, my family's been acting strange and maybe you have the answers. Just call me back and I will be waiting... love you!" I said as my message, then set my phone down to get some breakfast and when I sat at the table to engage in a conversation with my family they all stood up leaving me alone.... seriously! what the heck did I do!

After eating, I washed my dishes, got dressed and tried calling Laura again
But it went to voicemail! Ughh! So then I sent her a long text message:

Text convo:
To: Laura (my love) Marano

"Hey Laura!!! I really wanna hang! Also I'm scared, where are you staying since you have no one here but me... remember you can come to me ;) or my family! Well I love you and need you! Please text back... I'm worried..." And then I sent the message waiting for hours for a reply.... but I got nothing.... so I took matters into my hands.... I went, driving to the one place I thought she was at.... The Austin and Ally set and when I arrived I found her car in the parking lot... I know her way to well!

Then I ran inside the dark building since we were still on break no one would be there. Suddenly as I was walking I saw light coming underneath from her dressing room Door so I tried opening he door but it was locked so I decided to knock...

"Hello? Anyone there?" I yelled
But no reply... instead, the lights just turned off. I guess I have to pick the lock so I began picking the lock because a few months back I discovered my dressing room key almost fits into Laura's door as long as you put the key in the key hole, move it around and then turn the knob while slamming all your body might into the door. Luckiky it opened and I turned the lights on, seeing Laura on her couch under blankets trying to hide

"Laura?" I asked with confusion in my voice but I got no reply so I went on the couch pulling the blankets off and sure enough she was there hiding all scrunched up in a ball...

"Laura don't worry baby, it's just me" I said rubbing her back gently but she stopped me, sitting up to reveal her face which was also bruised and she had tear stains from her eyes... but why was she crying

"No stop it!" She said getting up walking towards the door to leave

"Stop what?" I asked

"Everything! Following me around!"

"But I just care about you! I'm your boyfriend!"

"No your not... stop trying to forget about it Ross" she yelled walking out the door, down the hall towards set...

"What am I trying to forget?" I yelled following her

"You don't even know! what the hell!" and said shaking her head as tears began to fall from her eyes...

"Just tell me what the hell happened" I said chasing after her down the hall

"Us happened.... and now it's over! Being in a relationship with you was the word mistake ever! After yesterday I can't even look at you! So go away!" she spat

"Tell me what happened and I will leave you alone" I said quietly

"Fine you wanna know what happened! I will tell you what happened, first you tell me you love me, then you hit me, then you cheated on me with your slut neighbor Taylor, kissing her in front of my face as I remained in a chair to tied me up in!!! That's the shit that went on, so now leave me alone you piece of lying shit!" she said as tears fell out of her eyes again and she fell to the floor crying in pain.... and I can't believe I hit her! how could I!

"Laura.... I am so sorry-" I started

"No just go... you obviously don't care about me, go with Taylor"

"I don't want her, I want you" I said softly sitting next to her on the floor

"No" she cried sitting up but then placing her head between her knees.

"Laura, it was the medication, you know I would never hit that beautiful face" I said pulling her hai back

"But you did! And you cheated!!! you cheated on me!!!" she cried

"I'm sorry" I cried back

"But I don't think you are" she said softly

"I am! I would never intentionally hurt you Laur... I love you" I said almost whispering because my heart was breaking and I felt more pain now then the time I broke my leg.

"I think we need space" and said taking off the converse I bought her, leaving them on the ground and walking away....

________________________

Hey guys! guess what! There's only one more chapter left of this story I think, cause it's getting boring.... would you want a sequel????

Shout outs:

Wildflower5

And

Aaloveu2

Thanks to everyone who reads! Votes! And Comments! Love u guys!!!!

Comment question: When does school start for you, or when did it start.... ???

My answer: I go back tomorrow, August 24 :|. But my sis and I are seeing one direction soon!

Random song:

"Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger,
The person That you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger"

-Tika