Chapter 9

Hey guys! Here is a new update! Any body have $200 bucks so i could get a new ipod so i could update faster... jk lol! The computer is slow and weird about updating but I'm trying my best Enjoy!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross Pov

Then we both started leaning In, closer and closer, we were nearly an inch away, continuing out leaning in action until we heard a loud "bbang" and a scream. Then Laura and I backed away from another and saw we were interrupted by no other than Calum... Ughh this guy!

"Ey guys!!" Calum said

"Hi" I said grumpily

"Did I interrupt another Raura moment" he said while smirking and pointing his finger motioning back and forth from Laura and I

"Hmm, no. no. Not at all" Laura replied quickly

"Ok! So did you find the prize?" Calum asked

"Nope but we took Picts and sent them to Kevin to see if this is the correct location"

"Nice! Well I gotta go! I don't particularly like this cave..."

"Why not?" Laura asked

"It's the cave of Love... duh!" he said

"Oh"

"Yea and I do NOT like getting dirty! At all! and I'm the love whisperer"

"Calum... Nobody calls You that!" I said

"Sure they don't" he said while smirking and winking and then some how he left up the steep entrance that Laura and I could not climb, well actually he Had equipment!

"Sooooooooo" I said

"Soooo..." Laura replied

"If you um went to leave, there is an underwater entrance, but you will have to swim..." I said while fiddling with my fingers. I wonder if you can smell the scent of awkward between Laura and I now.. I sure hope not because feelings don't go away.

"Ok, let's do this" she said

"But you have to hold your breath for a little while because it leads out to the lake, the very large lake"

"Ok, but I can't hold my breath very long" she said

"It'll be fine, I will help you get out"

"But how did Calum get out through the other entrance?" She asked

"He had climbing gear to get out, and unfortunately we don't, so let's go Laur" I said while reaching for her hand

"Ok, let's jump in and go on three..."

"One, two, three" we both counted, then after 'three' looked at one another, and jumped in, swimming out of the cave from the underwater entrance. (A/N it's like the moon pool on H20, one if my favorite tv shows from when I was a bit younger.)

Then we came gasping for air while treading water

"Uhhh! thank goodness we made it!" Laura said

"Now we just have to get back to Kevin" I replied

"I wish we had a boat or something Ross just to make it easier. I am exhausted!" She said

"It'll be fine, here take my Hand and just float on your back"

"But what if I drift away?"

"You won't... I got you"

"Ok, but maybe we should swim out to the buoy so at least we aren't just in the middle of the ocean. Then we will have something to grab onto since there isn't land around." Laura suggested

"Yea! lets go, here I can help you. Get on my back."

"No Ross. Your going to get tired out! I know how to swim. I can make it" she said harshly

"You sure? You look tired and weak yourself, come on! Its cool! I'm just here to help" I told her calmly

"Well I don't want your stupid help! I can swim perfectly fine all by myself. Plus I am not weak. Why don't you just go do your own thing Ross!" she yelled

"But Laura"

"No, go away! I am fine" she yelled

"Ok, yea, whatever. That escalated quickly" I said and then I started to do the 'freestyle' stroke, using my strength to push against the waves as they build up speed and height, minute by minute.

Finally I made it to the buoy marked as number '29' which was good to know considering I could possibly call a boat out to pick us up and rescue us... wait us... Us? Where is Laura!?!

"Laura! Laura! Laura" I called out but no response so I caught my breath and went looking for her for about two minutes and still no sign... then five minutes passed and as I continued to search I saw head pop up out of the water, constantly choking, slowly sinking under water. Her eyes began to close and her breathing began to stop so I immediately pulled her up to surface in hopes for her to control her breathing but It didn't work.

"Laura! Laura! Can you hear me? Please wake up! Please" I yelled in between cries but I knew I had to stay as calm as possible so I swam back to the buoy placing her body down and starting CPR. Thank God for lifeguard training... well hopefully it works.

First I looked for a pulse and luckily I found one right away. Then I started forcefully pushing on her stomach to allow her to choke the water up ou if her system but it wasn't helping. "Laura! Please wake up! I... I... I need you" I said softly. Then I moved her so that her back was touching my chest and I gave her the heimlich. She then coughed up Some water which came out of her mouth but her pulse was still not at the correct beat and was decreasing. Then I pulled out my phone but just as expected, it was soaked and wet! Why didn't I use my water proof case! uUghh.
"Laura I need you in my life! Without you ... I'm nothing. Please wake up! Tell me this is just a night mare and its all going to get better!" I screamed

Then the last thought came Into mind.... I haven't tried mouth to mouth resuscitation and although its old school, maybe it will work, or maybe just a true loves kiss... I don't even know anymore...

(To be continued... again!)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

Hey guys! This was pretty intense... Anyways, I want to give a shout out to my foursome fearsome! You know who you are ;) Also please please please

Vote and comment!

Until next time, Adios!

~Tika