Chapter 5:

Hey!!! Thanks for reading my story! Here's another update! Bam! I'm on a role!!! Enjoy!

555555555555555555555555555555

Laura's Pov

It's now morning and I began to wake up and immediately remember I'm in Ross' and Calum's cabin. I looked next to me to see if Ross is sleeping but he wasn't there...? Then I climbed down slowly from the top bunk to see Calum but he was also gone? Weird right? They must have gone for a walk so I decided to go back to my Cabin which Raini better be awake because I need to get dressed. I noticed I was still wearing the yellow hoodie Ross let me borrow last night so I took it off, folded it and placed it on his bunk, which I neatly made. Then I left, making sure the door was unlocked incase they forgot their keys and headed over to my cabin. As I walked up to the porch deck of the cabin and tried opening the door, I felt a water ballon hit back so I turned around to see Ross and Calum holding a giant bucket if water balloons and a few loaded water guns... Then they started to squirt me and throw the balloons at me! I pounded on the Cabin door but just as I assumed Raini was sound asleep so I took the next best option, I ran into the woods which was a bad choice considering I was wearing flip flops.

"Hey! Stop it!" I yelled.

"Revengeeeeeee!" Calum yelled

"Ha! We got you Laura! I told you we would get you!!!" Ross yelled while he squirted me.

"OK! ok! I am sorry I scared you! Please stop!" I replied.

"I don't know Ross, I think the girl suffered enough! but......"

"LETS GET HER!!!" they both yelled in unison

"Ughhh! You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled but then I had the best idea, I ran inside The boys Cabin and locked the door... Then Ross' phone rang and I answered since he left it in here

"Hello?"

"Hey Laur! This is Raini!!! Where are you? I was so worried..."

"Oh, last night I forgot my key so I had to stay with Ross" I said.

"And Calum... also? Or just Ross... omg is Raura happening" she asked

"No!!!! Calum was here to but that's not the issue, the boys pranked me and I need your help, I locked myself in their cabin,so can you sneak out of ours and don't use the front door use the back door and I will be there waiting at their back door if this cabin!"i said

"Ok, and trust me! I have ideas for revenge and I know just where to start... give me ten minutes?" Raini asked

"Sure but hurry" I said and before you know it I saw Raini running with a big bag of stuff....

"Hey Laura!" Raini said hugging me.

"Hey! What's the plan"

"Well I brought stuff to trash the boys Cabin! Here is a roll of toilet paper and some silly string..." Raini said and so we closed the blinds and windows so they couldn't see in and began decorating...

We put Toilet paper everywhere draping it from the ceiling and all over the furniture, then we had five cans of silly string so we sprayed it all over, you could barely see because it was hanging all around...

"I think our work here is done" So Raini and I unlocked the Boys front door of the Cabin and snuck back into ours... then Raini texted Calum...

Text Convo: Calum

R: hey! Laura is at our Cabin now, you can go in, she unlocked the door...

C:ok... ill tell Ross