Chapter 25:

Hey guys!!! What's up??? how's everyone doing??? I am fabulous!!!! especially cause I got over 3.39K views of this which is super super cool so thanks to any and everyone who had read, voted, commented, shared, followed me, added this to their reading list, or just anything to help spread the word with my story! I literally would be no where with all of you! thanks guys!!!

_________________________

(A/N this isn't the last chapter, I will write one or two more and also this chapter is about Ross'/Laura's thoughts on the break up an this time it wasn't a dream)

Ross' Pov.

(I am currently still at the A&A set, but I went over to my dressing room, closed the door, turned on the light, and layed down on my couch starting to remember what just happened...)

So she just left me, Laura left me... she broke up with me and just walked away... this is some ending to my life, cause for real she is my life.... All my life she stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me and now she's gone...

I have loved her since day one but I was to stupid to realize that I always had liked her as more then a friend, then We grew closer, building a better friendship eventually starting to flirt and hang out and it was all fine and good, then I asked her out after a few great strong years of being just friends and she said "yes", our relationship was great but now all that is gone.... in just one summer I had Laura as mine, and in just one summer I lost Laura. What we had is over, and I wish it wasn't but she asked me to leave her alone so right now if she wants space, Ill give her space.

Laura's Pov

(I am currently still in the A&A studio, but I went to the sonic boom set and let me tell you, it is dark in here, the only light is from the music sign... I am sitting on the counter just letting all my thoughts break free)

I just broke up Ross.... this whole situation is just so unreal right now. I know before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger but we need to look past this for our Careers and lives

I never thought I would be close friends to Ross. I never thought I would be in a relationship with Ross. I never thought I would want to kiss Ross. I never thought I would date Ross. I never thought I would like Ross. I never thought I would love Ross, and most of all, I never thought I would lose Ross...

All these thoughts and memories of Ross and I ran through my head... I mean sure it was careless of him to abuse me like that but also it was a circumstantial mistake, that would most likely never happen if Ross would be normal and not put on a high dosage of pain drugs.
And I mean I had made plenty of mistakes In this relationship too, like almost leaving him here in Cali while I went to New York yet he chased after me persuading me to go back with him, which was really sweet or the time the paparazzi mobbed us, he created a plan, even getting in a car accident.... he was always so caring, putting me first before himself or his family. That's what I loved the most about Ross, the way he was a sweetheart, always showing compassion and kindness yet he always teased me in a playful matter, brightening up my day when I was down...

As I was thinking my thoughts got interrupted from my phone vibrating, it was a call from Raini

"Hello?" I spoke

"Hey Laura what's up" she asked perky

"Nothing much" I said sighing

"What's wrong?" Raini asked

"Ugh, Ross and I are over, we broke up" I said sadly

"Omg! Did he break up with you?" Raini asked

"No, I broke up with him, cause he cheated on me and hit me but the thing is was it was because of the medication he was taking! A side affect included memory loss and bipolar actions... Raini, I just don't know what to do!" I said trying to fight the tears...