Chapter 30:

Hey guys! What's up! Here is yet another update! I hope you enjoy it! Make sure to read the Authors note at the end! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross Pov

So it's been a couple days and Laura and I are finally settling in. Yesterday the rest of of furniture came in so we aren't stuck on the floor anymore which is awesome. Also, I finally convinced Laura to make one bedroom a music room and the other one as just a bedroom. So far we haven't finished the bedroom but the music room is coming along. I already have a couple of my favorite guitars in there and I just ordered a beautiful grand piano for Laura but don't tell her, it's a surprise...

Also, we finished setting up the kitchen so we don't have to eat takeout everyday! Although I do love Chinese and pizza, Laura is a pretty good cook. The kitchen is a decent size with modern touches and stuff. The kitchen was already set up so we didn't have to worry about that.

Then as you saw, a few days back we finished the living room and it is grey with blue accents.

My favorite space in the house besides the music room is the rooftop. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Also we installed a hot tub up there so things can get hot ;) just kidding but overall it's awesome living with the love of my life knowing I get to keep her safe.

I'm just so happy she is so happy....
This summer was a season to remember except seasons change and seasons come and go but we will be together forever...

I mean just look at summer camp, without summer camp who knows where we would be. I still think we would have ended up together but anything can happen... Things can change... things will change. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for worse but just like a tree, there is always room from growth and change...

It's weird to think this season is over and it's now fall, and what I learned the most over summer is that everyday I kept falling and falling, harder and harder for Laura... I will always love her till death do us part...

Laura's Pov

So I am currently in our new house
Loving life! It's just fantastic having my own place! No parents, no siblings, no one to annoy me... except Ross but that's in a good cute way!

"Hello?" I answered my phone picking it up off the counter as placed the bag of gummy worms I was eating down on the counter...

"Yes is this Laura Marano?" A deep voice asked

"Um yea, who is this?" I asked suspiciously

"This is Ronnie Ramone, your agent!"

"Oh hi! Sorry! I didn't recognize the number" I said

"Oh yea I got a new number! Random people used to call me on my cell phone so now I am using the phone in my office!"

"It's all good but why are you calling?"

"Let me get right to the point, I got an amazing opportunity for you..."

"Yea... what is it!" I asked excitedly

"Well, a few companies have heard you were interested in taking your music career to the next level so they wanted demos and, a record company wants to have a meeting and possibly sign with you!"

"Oh my gosh!!!! that's fantastic!!!! ahhhh omg omg! Ronnie!" I screamed and then Ross came into the room with a baseball bat

"What's wrong, who's here!" he yelled

"No one, I'm fine" I said blocking the speaker off with my hand and motioning him to leave the room

"Laura?" Ronnie asked through the phone