PROLOGUE

Love is a beautiful and immense feeling to experience... right? But what if you never seen the real love around you or what if your love left you heartbroken? Would you still believe in love?

Here's presenting you with a love story of two aromantics. They weren't the haters of love but experience made them so... A love story from the walls of the royal palace to the doors of the business world.

She is a fire and he loves to play with fiery things. She is a liar and he hates lies. She is a protector and he is a destroyer. She has a dark past and he lives in darkness. But something common is their love for lord Shiva.

Opposite attract right? But what if their attraction results in fulfilling a curse? A curse from her closest person...

Lord Shiva, himself pours the feeling of immense love between them but what will happen when one of them thinks it was all a lie? The curse will use truth as a weapon to gulp their love...

The result wouldn't be bearable but we can't go against their destiny, which is bounded by a curse or maybe love...

**********

Hey Lovies!! I hope you'll like this book too. Please shower your love by voting and sharing to your friends💕. I'll start updating parts from next week✨...