1. DEAL

Vidya's Pov-

I'm on a fucking date with a fucking man, the only son of the Mahavir Empire. I'm not a woman who likes hook-ups but have to do it for my father's fucking desire to find a nice guy and get engaged as soon as possible. It's been an hour and this freak, kept question me... What's your favourite colour, food etc etc... And I kept ignoring him. Why the fuck is he glaring my clevage? I'll kill you for sure...

This bastard booked the whole hotel for our date and I hate these kinds of show-offs. If I've to judge this man I'll give him a negative 10 out of 10. Except for his good looks, he has nothing, and for me, looks don't matter what matters is how the person thinks, how he could make some profit for my business and how he would behave in public.

The waitress's voice broke the chain of my thoughts. After she settled everything on the table with decency and I could sense his desire. Fucking bastard glaring at her with his lusty eyes.
Meanwhile she greeted us 'wishing you a happy date night sir and ma'am'. I smirked, "Happy to hell". He questions me while taking a bite of red velvet pastry, "What do you love the most in a man".
Who the hell eats sweets before finishing dinner, answer his question... my mind reminded me. I replied with a deadly smirk, "Terror in their eyes". He almost spit up his food but managed.
Now I'm a little worried about the Mahavir Empire's future. But peace rushed through my body thinking he might end up a competitor soon.
"By the way, you're looking hot in green", he said which made my blood boil.

He's complementing me but I don't like these kinds of compliments full of lust

He's complementing me but I don't like these kinds of compliments full of lust. I smashed the bouquet he bought at his face and said, "Don't you dare cross your limits... You freak!!" I left the hotel...
For me, marriage is a business deal nothing more or less.

*********

Mrityunjay's Pov-

"What?? How could you do this Mom?? I love her!!", my eyes being all watery while saying these lines to her. "You know this... How could I marry someone else??" I punched the desk with full force.
"But she is happily married now and you know what, she's expecting her first child. You still want to wait for her?" my mom says from the other side of the call.
I'd wait for her till my last breath but not now. She fucking lied to me... She told me that she'll not let him touch her and will come back to me!! Lier.Betrayer.
"You can't and it's my order. Order of your mother and queen and you can't deny it anymore. It's been a freaking 3 years." she says.
My eyes pour down a flow of tears listening to her harsh words. I replied, "Sure! I'll do whatever you say but I can't promise I can love someone else so quickly".
"I just care about my company's and kingdom's heir and you have to give me one, it's your duty," she said. "Alright! Start your search then" I replied.

I declined the call and wiped out my teary eyes with tissue. I know my mother is doing all this because she wants to see me happy but my happiness left my soul, the day she left. I can't focus on my work and it's because of fucking marriage.
I gave all my love to her and she ditched me for some fucking partnership deal of her father.
Why did she leave me with a tremendous amount of memories? Just because of them, I can't move on, and why did she tell me to wait?
Do I still love her after what she did to me? I questioned my inner self and I could hear a voice that said, "You need to hate her after what she did".I replied, "You're right. She and whoever likes her don't deserve love. People who prioritise deals, fucking don't deserve love". I need to focus!! My company need me more than my past. She's my past!! Focus Mrityunjay...
For me marriage is about love and affection not a fucking deal to give heights to business.

***********

I'm back😁... Hope you all are doing fine and enjoyed this quick and short part🙃💗. I'll drop parts on alternate days...
Let me know your reviews!! What's your take on both of them? Do you think they'll fall in love??

Do comment, share, and vote!! Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram for regular updates...

Instagram-quill_of_rhea
(Link in bio)

THANKS FOR READING♡