10. SAVE YOU

Mrityunjay's Pov
"Sarkar (Sir) we found nothing here too", one of the men said.
"Let's move to the second floor.", I said and left the room.
My eyes searched for her. Anxiety hit me when I found no presence of her. I examined the outer gallery, where the fuck is she? Damn!! She's not here... I told her to not go anywhere without me but... My men were headed towards the stairs while I was still finding traces of her presence here.
"Where's Vidya?", I shouted in panic and they all turned to me...
"Sarkar!! I saw her standing near the door of the room where we were searching", a man said.
"Fuck it!! She's not here... Ask someone who was standing near the exit and those who were searching on the ground floor...FAST!!", I replied while they called other men and I climbed the stairs to the second floor. I climbed two at once. My heart is pounding so furiously. A few men followed me.
I told her to not go alone... She's insane. God!! This girl... First, she insisted on entering this broken building. Now she went somewhere without any security. Bholenath, please keep her safe.
"Sir she's not on the ground floor or with Akshita ma'am." "She's not in the basement", they told me, and I panicked. I was about to enter the first room from where I could sense a sign of life but...
I heard a gunshot, and my heart skipped a beat. I ran towards the room with a flickering light. I cursed myself to allow her to be here with me, my face was covered with sweat and my mind kept chanting... Bhole baba!! Bas humari aafat ko musibat se dur rakhiyega.
(Just keep my problem (her) away from danger)

I entered the room and stopped near the door at the sight of Vidya standing in front of a man whose back was facing me. I couldn't see his face, but I saw Vidya standing emotionlessly while he was pointing the gun toward the ceiling and addressing her as a sexy lady, he fired into the ceiling. Thank God!! She's safe and he hasn't noticed me yet. I've to make it quick and end this drama... Rip his filthy tongue after screwing it with nuts... The pleasure I got at the thought of him dying miserably is beyond any satisfaction I'd...
I gestured Vidya to not react and my men to enter slowly while I took a few steps towards him keeping it short and quiet and they both did the same.
"Kaisa laga trailer meri jaan?", he said.
Jaan!! How dare you call her this... Hum tumhari jaan nikalenge ab.
(I'll take every breath of you, now.)
"Tumko lag raha hai...Hum dar gye? Huh!! Daroge or maroge tum...", she said and kicked his balls.
(You're thinking I'm afraid? You'll be afraid and die...)
He fell immediately and pointed his gun towards her while hissing in pain. A proud smirk formed on my face. By the time I was standing just behind him.
I twisted his hand and made him sit on his knees.
"Who are you?", that asshole asked me.
"Her Saviour", I said while giving him a headbutt.
Fuck!! What I just said... I'm getting worse at controlling my words. I hope she didn't hear it.
I handed him in the hands of my men and walked towards her.
"Are you alright?", I asked.
"Hm...I'm fine", she replied.
I heard the police siren and told my men to hand him to them.
Vidya took a few steps towards him and said, "You called me your Jaan...", she punched his mouth and added, "This is for calling me Jaan. A person like you...sorry monster like you. Don't know what love means so don't you dare to say that pure word with your impure fucking mouth"
Miss Witch is not that bad I guess but every move of hers has boldness folded in it... She's the definition of a real woman for me.
No Mrityunjay!! Control yourself.
She seems like a mystery box and a part of me wants to solve her, but the other part wants me to keep a distance from her. I'll choose the second option for sure.
We left the building and talked to the officer about the whole thing.
Akshita and Vidya were sitting inside my car.
"The media created so much chaos so I think his statement should be released in front of them. Soon!!", I said to the officer.
"Sir...Don't worry we'll handle everything...", he assured.
The officer left taking him with them. I wanted to take every breath from him, but I can't do this right now... Let's make her image clean first then I'll clean this shit from earth.
I entered my car and buckled the seatbelt. I turned and asked, "Thik ho tum??"
(Are you alright?)
"Dikh nahi rahi kya tumhe??", she said with an annoyed tone to which Akshita closed her eyes while sighing.
(Can't you see?)
"Dikhti toh chudail jaisi ho...", I replied and turned back and started my car.
(You look like a Witch)
"Chudaile ghar barbad kar deti hai", she said annoyingly.
(Witches can destroy your house)
"Mujhe barbad kar rahi ho wahi kaafi nahi hai?", I muttered.
(You're destroying me isn't that enough?)
"What?", she asked.