18. MARRIAGE-II

Author's Pov-

In the courtyard, a grand mandap stood tall, adorned with vibrant flowers and delicate drapes of white cloth. Four pillars supported a canopy of flowing fabric, creating a sacred space for the wedding ceremony. Rose and jasmine garlands hung from the corners, filling the air with their sweet fragrance. The mandap was decorated with traditional motifs and intricate designs, reflecting the richness of the occasion.

Beneath the mandap, a sacred fire burned brightly, symbolizing the purity and sanctity of the union

Beneath the mandap, a sacred fire burned brightly, symbolizing the purity and sanctity of the union. Guests gathered around the mandap, their faces lit up with anticipation and joy as they awaited the arrival of the bride and groom. The photographer's were all set with cameras to capture the royal wedding.

As the giant doors swung open, the royal sehanais played welcoming the groom, he strode into the courtyard gracefully, adorned in his Royal Wedding Red Kurta featured exquisite embroidery, intricately woven with threads of gold and silver, showcasing traditional motifs, the intricate detailing adorned the kurta's collar, cuffs, and hem.

Paired with fitted churidar pants in a rich, complementary hue, tailored to perfection for a regal silhouette

Paired with fitted churidar pants in a rich, complementary hue, tailored to perfection for a regal silhouette. His ensemble was accentuated by a vibrant white dupatta draped gracefully over one shoulder, its rich fabric adorned with delicate embellishments. On his head, he wore a majestic pagadi, intricately wrapped and adorned with ornate brooches and jewels, symbolizing his royal lineage and noble stature. Overall, the groom's attire exuded elegance, sophistication, and a deep connection to his cultural roots, making him a resplendent figure on his wedding day.
With each step, he commanded attention, his presence eliciting awe and cheers from the gathered crowd. As he made his way towards the mandap, his dignified presence filled the surroundings with a palpable sense of positivity, leaving everyone feeling proud and jubilant.

Mantra chanting started by the Pandit as he took his place. Thousands of eyes were on him until the bride arrived.

Again the doors swung open, capturing everyone's attention, including Mrityunjay's, as the bride made her entrance. Accompanied by her sister and maids bearing royal lamps and diyas, her arrival was marked by a regal and majestic aura. With each step she took, the music "PIYA GHAR AAYENGE" swelled, adding to the grandeur of the moment.