6. THE MEET

Author's Pov
Vidya was working on her laptop when someone knocked on her door.
She said without shifting her gaze from the laptop, "Come in!!"
Akshita stepped in and sat on the sofa.
She said, "Someone's coming to meet you in the evening so wear something beautiful and decent. It's Bade Papa's order..."
Vidya rolled her eyes in annoyance and said, "That's why he permitted a leave? Damn!! By the way, Who's coming?"
She stood up and flipped her hair, "I'm not going to tell you..."
Vidya stood up after shutting her laptop and flipped her hair too, "Then I'm not coming..."
She smiled and sat on the edge of her bed while Akshita sat on her knees on the floor, cupping her face. "You... Mrityunjay's family is coming to...", Akshita was about to complete but Vidya stood up and shouted, "What the hell?" "Why?" Akshita gestured to her to lower her voice.
"I told that bastard to make excuses and end this but he... he agreed and now coming over with his family... I'll kill him!! Give me my phone...", Vidya replied with rage.
"He's not coming...Only his parents are coming so chill Vidi", Akshita lied to calm her.
"Chill...I'll chill his soul by freezing him alive... Why his parents are coming that bastard must've agreed to our relationship and my father he won't tell them that I'm not fucking interested in marriage... Fine!!" she sat with calmness on her face but her eyes were ready to burn everyone.
Fine!! This means she planned something terrible for everyone.
"Wear something traditional... I'm going to get ready... After all, someone's finally coming to see you.", Akshita said more like mocked, and walked towards the door, dramatically.
Vidya stretched her hand to take the pillow and threw it on her head.
"Ouch!! It's not hurting", Akshita said dramatically and left the room.

There a chaos in her bungalow, maids, and cooks were doing their stuff under the guidance of her father.
Vidya was standing in the gallery of her floor and witnessing everything with an annoyed sense. Her father saw her and passed a bright and wide smile while she ignored him and entered her room. He was too happy and why not he'd be... After five years someone agreed to marry her. For the first time her tricks failed and a person not afraid of her. He already considered him as his son-in-law but little did he know that his daughter would try every possible tactic to ruin this meeting and she already started her plan.

On the other side...
Mrityunjay's mother is packing gifts for Vidya's family and is very excited to meet her while Mrityunjay is confused as to why she's so excited to meet a random girl.
Mr. Rathore didn't know this random girl would change his life completely, she'd let him know what the meaning of true love is...

His father entered the hall after completing his meeting with some ministers.
He asked, "When will we leave for Rudravanshi Sahab's house?"
"After an hour because it's almost a two-three hour ride and we need to reach by 7 pm", Mrityunjay replied while texting someone. His dad sat beside him.

After half an hour, a servant entered the hall with a bangle box. Mrityunjay stood up in a panic as if he didn't want his parents to see that box and gestured to her to leave which she couldn't understand and greeted them. Then she stepped towards Mrityunjay, he closed his eyes in disbelief and annoyance while she handed him that box.
His parents were giving a confused glare to each other. Finally, her mother asked her, "Why did you give that box to him?"
Mrityunjay glared at her while enlarging his eyes but she answered his mother, "Chote Saheb ne kaha tha ki laal churiyan leke aana isliye"
(He told me to buy red bangles, that's why)
"What?", his father said in shock while her mother told the servant to leave. "Red bangles for whom?", her father questioned.
"For...um...Anirudh...", he replied while cursing himself.
"Hey dude... I'm a full grown man and I don't wear bangles...", Anirudh said from behind.
Mrityunjay glared at him while his parents were trying to analyze his actions.
Anirudh added, "It's for Vidya"
"Y.O.U. A.S.S.H.O.L.E", Mrityunjay lip-synced these words to Anirudh while he smirked.
"What!!" his parents shouted in unison. "No need to overreact... It's just a gift for her as per our family tradition", Mrityunjay said coldly.
"There's no such tradition in our family...", his father said while his mother kept chuckling.
"Rehne dijiye...Uske liye Jay naye tradition bana raha hai...", she said while smiling.
Mrityunjay left the hall and headed towards the parking area. He took out his Rolls Royce Cullinan and gestured for Anirudh, to get in while his parents went in their own car.